Big Data Analyst
pureIntegration is looking for a Big Data Analyst who is results and data oriented. The Data Analyst will support “closed loop” reporting and analysis for marketing campaigns, but data support for other marketing, sales, finance, product engagement and customer experience project may be required based on priority and available bandwidth on the team.
- Collaboration with stakeholders to understand their business needs and inform the development roadmap for new and existing data products
- Capture and document business requirements from stakeholders and users, and coordinate with data architects and engineers to translate business requirements into actionable technical requirements
- Complete data discovery to identify new data sources in the data environment that could potentially provide insights to the business, and complete data profiling so that other users will understand how to use the data and what results are expected
- Support data engineers through the development process, providing prioritization of work, clarity on requirements, and insight to problem-solving
- Put together a through testing plan on new or enhanced data products to validate that a new development work meets the need of the business requirements, and objectively demonstrate data accuracy and quality
- Collaborate with knowledge management resources to create documentation for new data products, and updates for existing data products
- Collaborate with users on generally available data products, answering questions about how to use the data and proactively notifying the user community of issues and changes.
Location: Philadelphia, PA (currently remote but will be onsite after July
- Bachelor's Degree in business, economics, finance or technical discipline
- 4-5 years working with a big data environment and tools like Teradata, Hadoop,
- Proficiency with SQL and AWS
- Experience in data marketing analysis within Digital Experience, Digital Marketing, Customer Experience, or related organization
- Excellent quantitative and analytical skills
- Exceptional problem solver with the ability to transition between detailed data and high-level insight
- Foundational understanding of digital marketing programs and technologies (SEM, Social, Display)
- Advanced experience with Excel
- Analytics software experience with Adobe Analytics, Tableau, SQL preferred
Are you self-motivated, collaborative, and client-focused? Are you looking for a challenging and rewarding career? Then pureIntegration would love to hear from you! Your career journey starts here!
pureIntegration, a systems integration company headquartered in the DC area, serves clients in the fastest growing industries – communications, media, and entertainment. Our industry-focused offerings and collaborative client approach has resulted in a 97% client satisfaction rating. As a leading service organization, we recognize our most valuable assets are our people, both as individuals and how they come together as a whole. As such, we encourage our team members to become fearless in exploring ideas and opportunities to act on them.
pureIntegration is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE), qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status.