Junior ETL Developer
Bucharest, Bucuresti, RO
At IBM, work is more than a job - it's a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you've never thought possible. Are you ready to lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world's most challenging problems? If so, lets talk.
Your Role and Responsibilities
Designs and builds solutions to move data from operational (Salesforce) and external environments to the business intelligence environment using Informatica Power Center. Skills include designing and developing extract, transform and load (ETL) processes. Experience includes full lifecycle implementation of the technical components of a business intelligence solution.
Roles and Responsibilities:
* Designs and builds solutions for extract, transform and load (ETL) processes using Informatica Power Center.
* Experience includes full lifecycle implementation of the technical components.
* Develop and maintain ETL mappings with Informatica PowerCenter
* Creating new table structures and modifying existing tables to fit into the Data Model
* Extract data from different databases and external source systems using ETL tool
* Analyzing the sources, transforming data, mapping the data and loading the data into targets using Informatica Power Center Designer
* Developed Mapplets, Reusable Transformations, Source and Target definitions, mappings using Informatica
* Unix Shell Programming
* 3rd level restoration, maintenance, configuration management of ETL solution deliveries
* Code debugging
* Build delivery to different environments such as UAT.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
* Experience in development using Informatica Power Center tools: 1-2 years
* Experience in shell programming: 1-2 years
* Experience in PL/SQL development: 1-2 years
* Experience with Oracle databases: 1-2 years
* Experience with full lifecycle projects
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
* Theoretical or applied knowledge on scheduling Informatica workflows, using different tools, such as Control-M
* Experience with Netezza databases
* Experience with performance tuning on Informatica Power Center components
About Business Unit
IBM Services is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants that design, build, and run foundational systems and services that is the backbone of the world's economy. IBM Services partners with the world's leading companies in over 170 countries to build smarter businesses by reimagining and reinventing through technology, with its outcome-focused methodologies, industry-leading portfolio and world class research and operations expertise leading to results-driven innovation and enduring excellence.
Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you’re looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities – where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust – where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
IBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Job tags: Business Intelligence Consulting ETL Oracle Research SQL
Job region(s): Europe