Embedded Computer Vision Engineer
Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan
Who We Are:
KeepTruckin is on a mission to modernize the trucking industry. With the leading fleet management platform, we are bringing trucks online and fundamentally changing the way freight is moved on our roads.
We see our hard work rewarded in tangible ways every day and we believe that intelligence is most powerful when paired with humility. We’re motivated by the opportunity to impact and improve every facet of a trillion-dollar industry that touches everyone’s lives. KeepTruckin is proud to be a Forbes Cloud 100 company and a 2020 Career-Launching Company by Wealthfront.
About the Job:
As an Embedded Computer Vision Engineer, you will be a key member of the RnD team working closely with the embedded team shaping the way we develop our AI enabled safety products. Both an exceptional technical engineer and self-starter, you are able to design, execute, and test complex embedded features on an AI enabled Camera with RTOS and Linux.
This role will help build the next generation of AI camera platforms for KeepTruckin. You understand how to design and develop modular software features in a collaborative environment and agile team. This role offers immense career advancement and the opportunity to work with cutting edge technology.
What You’ll Do:
- Improve the performance of our models and algorithms already in production
- Build and optimize CV/ML algorithms for real-time performance so they can run on our embedded platform i.e. the next-gen AI dashcam
- Write proficient Python and C++ code to build and improve CV algorithms, ML services, training, model compression and porting pipelines
- Collaborate with RnD team working in Computer Vision, Machine Learning, and Robotics, along with ML Platform, Embedded, Backend, and Frontend teams to deliver end-to-end product features
- Solve challenging object detection, segmentation, recognition, and geometric computer vision problems.
What We’re Looking For:
- 2+ years of experience in embedded computer vision or machine learning
- Solid mathematical foundation in Computer Vision, Machine Learning, and optimization approaches.
- Experience in training framework and tools (TensorFlow | Pytorch | Caffe) is a strong plus
- Strong programming experience and demonstrated proficiency in C/C++ for embedded systems, including development of algorithms, manipulation of complex data structures, and implementing highly optimized code.
- Experience in the following tools and technologies is a plus. AWS (SageMaker, Lambda, EC2, S3, RDS), CI/CD, Terraform, Docker, and Kubernetes.
- Strong understanding of operating systems concepts such as thread scheduling, context switching and memory management is required
- Prior experience with Eigen library and RTOS is a strong plus
Creating a diverse and inclusive workplace is one of KeepTruckin's core values. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives.