(Senior) Quantitative Developer - Data Specialist
What the day to day looks like:
- Lead and work on a large-scale high-frequency time-series data platform to facilitate real-time and historical data access across trading, research and technology.
- Be involved and responsible for the design, develop and deployment of all components of the data pipeline – capturing, cleaning, monitoring, warehousing and providing access API.
- Apply analysis, cleaning, modelling and visualization to large datasets
- Closely partner with various teams of trader, quant research and quant developer
- Level-2 support
Ideal candidate must have:
- Solid STEM (Science/Technology/Engineering/Mathematics) education background.
- Strong knowledge of Java and/or Python.
- Strong experience in at least one database system. (SQL, tsdb etc)
- A keen interest in keeping abreast of technological advances and a proven record at incorporating new technology into existing systems.
- Fluent in Chinese and English reading and writing.
- Experience working in a POSIX environment
Ideal candidate nice to have:
- Experience with crypto and/or financial products
- Experience dealing with intraday, tick and order book data
- Knowledge of data analysis in data-frames, Python/R/Spark
- Experience working with systematic trading or high frequency trading
Job tags: Crypto Engineering Java Python R Research Spark SQL
Job region(s): Asia/Pacific