Manager, Employee Experience & Data Analytics
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
At Aviso Wealth, we are dedicated to improving the financial well-being of Canadians. As a leading wealth management organization, we are committed to service, partnership, and innovation. Working with talented and energetic professionals who exemplify our values every day, you will quickly notice that our people and dynamic culture sets Aviso Wealth apart. If you are looking for interesting and challenging work, at a company committed to its people, find out more about what Aviso Wealth has to offer at www.aviso.ca.
We’re looking for a Manager, Employee Experience & Data Analytics to join our People & Client team.
Reporting to the VP, People & Client Experience the Manager, Employee Experience & Data Analytics is responsible for using qualitative and quantitative data as well as process and journey mapping to improve the overall client experience that includes both internal employees and external clients.
Who you are:
- Service – You consider both internal and external stakeholders and demonstrate intent of understanding and putting the clients’ needs first. You advocate service excellence and work to deliver solutions that meet the needs. You proactively develop strategic partnerships that allow Aviso Wealth to become a trusted advisor and partner
- Execution – You are committed to achieving your goals and to succeed. This includes focusing on “getting things done”, as well as recognizing and taking advantage of opportunities as they arise. You are consistently looking for ways to improve your personal best and see value in continuous improvement. You take accountability for your actions and learn from mistakes
- Collaboration – You work collaboratively with others with the common goal of driving positive results. Making meaningful contributions to your team to achieve organizational goals is a priority. You proactively encourage collaboration, build trust and inclusion, and work to establish effective relationships both inside and outside of the organization
- Leadership – You lead your team and provide regular direction, guidance, coaching, and motivation, all while striving for peak performance. You assist them in overcoming obstacles through additional resources, removal of roadblocks, and providing the level of support required for their success. You delegate and deliver feedback based on the in-depth understanding of your individual team members
What your day looks like:
- Drive both strategic and tactical research, that considers business objectives, for both near-term deliverables and longer-term vision/roadmaps
- Be a thought leader on using insights to inform the people and client experience working in collaboration with cross-functional leadership
- Recommend and execute upon the best methodologies including in-depth interviews, focus groups, diary studies, contextual inquiries, job shadows, surveys, workshops, online panels, heuristic evaluations and usability studies (live or remote) etc. to deliver the insights needed to inform strategy
- Proactively determine the data required (user analytics, customer feedback, etc.) to fulfill research objectives and execute research deliverables; work alongside the Business Intelligence and Business Analytics teams, and senior leaders across the organization to analyze trends, data from analytics and feedback
- Engage research partners and senior stakeholders, and lead conversations to gather market & customer insights and derive impactful outcomes
- Manage an ongoing insights program to contribute to continuous learning, design ROIs, product strategy, and service delivery
- Provide reporting by interpreting patterns from internal and external data sources and offering actionable suggestions that will drive business plans
- Make recommendations on new methods, systems, and ways to obtain quality data and to improve efficiency in reporting
- Support leaders to explain ideas to key stakeholders, by providing insight to data analysis and creating and delivering presentations as required
- Work with the larger People & Client Experience team and various business units to help define ongoing business needs
Your experience and skills:
- Degree in a human behaviour related field (Human-Computer Interaction, Human Factors, Cognitive Psychology, Social Science, Statistics or related area)
- 6+ years experience in data analysis with 3+ years of client experience
- Advanced Excel skills needed and SQL skills a definite asset
- Strong experience in both qualitative and quantitative analysis
- Experience in data models, reporting packages and ability analyze large datasets
- Track record of discovering, synthesizing, and socializing actionable insights that have influenced decisions
- Proven skills in various research methods such as competitor analysis, problem framing, analytics review, stakeholder interviews, user interviews, surveys, and usability testing
- Experience writing comprehensive reports for different audiences
- Comfortable attending meetings with stakeholders and supporting data findings
- Good understanding of the employee/client life cycle, experience satisfaction metrics and how to develop improved performance across the organization
- Experience in CX/UX within a similar profile of organization and the associated software applications to do the job is an asset
- Experience of working across a large organization with a matrix of operational teams is an asset
- Self-starter, energetic, enthusiastic, and excited to take the initiative and work independently but also to socialize ideas and develop collaborative solutions
- Fluent communication skills in English are required and bilingual skills in French are an asset
Why Aviso Wealth?
- Competitive compensation package that rewards and recognizes individual contributions
- Excellent health, dental and insurance benefits to meet the diverse needs of our employees
- Generous vacation time, fitness benefit, parental leave top-up options
- Matching contributions to our retirement program
- Commitment to the continuous improvement of our staff through learning & development and an education assistance program
- Regular social events to foster teamwork
Equal Employment Opportunity
Aviso Wealth welcomes and encourages applications from all qualified individuals including persons with disabilities. If you require an accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs in all stages of the hiring process.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.
No recruiters or agencies, please.
Aviso Wealth is a national, integrated financial services company, with approximately $90 billion in assets under administration and management. Aviso is owned by Credit Union Centrals, CUMIS and Desjardins. Our MFDA-regulated dealer, full-service IIROC-regulated brokerage, and insurance dealer support thousands of financial advisors at hundreds of credit unions across Canada. Our award-winning online brokerage, Qtrade Investor, and our digital advice platform, VirtualWealth, give Canadians flexible choices for building their wealth. Our asset manager, NEI Investments, is a Canadian leader in Responsible Investment funds and portfolios, which are available through a national network of advisors. Aviso also provides custodial services and introducing broker services to independent financial organizations, including banks, trust companies, insurance companies, investment dealers, portfolio managers and financial planning firms. Aviso has major operations in Vancouver and Toronto, along with regional offices across Canada. More information about Aviso Wealth is available at www.aviso.ca.