Data Analyst (UK, Remote)
We are looking for a Data Analyst to help us understand and map data requirements. You will be involved in negotiations, discussing customer data that needs to be mapped and transferred between parties, providing clear rules and guidance on how data compliance and standards will be implemented.
You’ll be dealing with data that must meet GDPR and security requirements. You’ll be part of a small, enthusiastic and Agile scrum team. You'll take part in all related scrum events and will be able to share your knowledge, experience and insights with them and the wider pan-partnership project.
This is a remote opportunity (post-covid) with national and international expected travelling according to project/client needs: 0-20% estimated.
- Data mapping and management; understands field validation and can facilitate and agree on data rules and standards between parties
- Have worked in Agile practice
- Has helped design large data migration projects
- Jira and Confluence
- Has experience of online retail websites
- Creating mapping and data rules documents
- Working with the Agile team to agree on standards pan partnership
- Attending and facilitating pan partnership meetings with other analysts and developers, security and compliance
- Writing user stories for developers to implement rules
- Plan data migration steps with the team
- Actively part of sprint planning, backlog refinement and task estimation
- Exhibit scrum values.
- Flexible working hours (self-managed)
- Competitive salary
- Annual bonus, subject to company performance
- Access to Udemy online training and opportunities to learn and grow within the role
- 25 days holiday (+ bank hols), after 2 years of employment you are entitled to 1 additional day a year up to 30 days
- Private Medical Healthcare with Vitality
- Pension scheme
- 2 weeks fully paid paternity leave
- Enhanced Maternity, shared parental and adoption leave and pay
- Conference budget
- Christmas party
- Annual company team-building trip
- Eye Test Voucher
- Autonomous working
- Retail Discounts Scheme
At Mindera we use technology to build products we are proud of, with people we love.
Software Engineering Applications, including Web and Mobile, are at the core of what we do at Mindera.
We partner with our clients, to understand their product and deliver high performance, resilient and scalable software systems that create an impact in their users and businesses across the world.
You get to work with a bunch of great people, where the whole team owns the project together.
Our culture reflects our lean and self-organisation attitude. We encourage our colleagues to take risks, make decisions, work in a collaborative way and talk to everyone to enhance communication.
We are proud of our work and we love to learn all and everything while navigating through an Agile, Lean and collaborative environment.
Our offices are located: Porto, Portugal | Aveiro, Portugal | Coimbra, Portugal | Leicester, UK | San Diego, USA | Chennai, India | Bengaluru, India
Mindera is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, disability, gender including gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, or any other protected status. All matters related to employment are decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
No recruitment agencies please.