Operations Data Analyst
Paris, Île-de-France, France
Stuart (Geopost Group) is an eco-friendly 🌱 last-mile delivery company 📦 that connects retailers and e-retailers to a fleet of geo-localised couriers 🚴🏽♂️. 🚙. across several countries in Europe.
Our mission? Build the future of logistics for a more sustainable world: shared, efficient and reliable, as conscious consumers value more and more environmental responsibility besides speed of delivery and convenience.
Stuart is growing to fulfil that vision. In 2020 we doubled in size and continue to grow strong.
We are a melting-pot of 400 people working from Paris, London, Barcelona, Madrid and remote.
More than 2 000 companies work with us already across Food, Grocery, Retail and Pharmacy to deliver all types of goods, among which essentials for people on lockdown / self-isolating because of the coronavirus. We are at the right moment and the right place to make an impact on millions of people, as home delivery services hit a record high!
Want to be part of this? We are currently looking for an Operations Data Analyst to be responsible for deep analyses, complex business models and reliable process automations among the Operations team.
You will be working side by side with Alban Musson to provide the best-in-class experience to our drivers and operators, building the future of logistics.
- Improve Stuart metrics by analyzing day-to-day business evolution - we always welcome new ideas to help us grow even faster.
- Build business plans to back-up with numbers our new projects – we never run out of them!
- Build and improve automation processes in order to focus every day on the most important aspects, nurturing the relationship with the Operations team to guarantee the success of each delivery.
- Develop your own KPIs dashboards to closely monitor the platform’s performance. Find issues and propose innovative solutions.
- Enhance a data-driven mindset in our younger services (Hub2Home, StuartXL…) by creating the relevant data structure, to be ready to provide trustworthy insights on these businesses and empower operational teams to make the best decisions.
What we’re looking for is a true entrepreneur with solid analytical and technical skills.
- Academic background in Engineering or Business with a focus on Data Analytics
- 1+ year relevant work experience (internships included) in a high-growth business environment/startup or consulting
- Advanced Excel, SQL and knowledge of Python - in particular Pandas
- Previous experience with any of the main relevant BI tools (Periscope, Looker, Domo, Cluvio, ideally Tableau)
- Strong business sense and ability to rapidly identify opportunities for improvement with a creative approach
- Hands-on attitude and you are not afraid of making mistakes
- Good communication skills both verbal and written
- Proficient in English & French
- Competitive salary package
- Monthly gym allowance to use in any gym or for any sport class – a healthy mind in a healthy body!
- 100% monthly Navigo card (zone 1-5) for non-remote worker
- Meal vouchers (Swile card, 13€/day, 60% paid by the company)
- Private health care provided by Alan
Stuart is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.
After reading all this just a few but important words: we want you to take on a role you love and we want you to come to a place you’re proud of and happy to work for every day.
If this sounds like you – apply! Get in touch with us, we want to hear more about you today!