Sr QA Performance Test Engineer – Big Data Analytics Platform
Remote, anywhere in LATAM
Participate in a project of a popular big data analytics tool that allows you to monitor, search, analyze, visualize and act on a set of data points in real-time. In the process, helps you find solutions to some of the toughest problems in the world of IoT, security, AI and more.
- Define and create a test strategy to assess Splunk website, backend micro services, and infrastructure performance
- Develop performance, scalability, and page load speed test plans; configure and perform load tests to gather metrics
- Passionate about learning to use various profiling tools to identify performance bottlenecks
- Propose and implement optimizations to improve the Splunk website page response time and micro services performance
- Ready to expand working areas and switch between performance testing and manual testing when necessary
- Collaborate with AEM Architects, DevOps Engineers, QA Engineers and Lead QE to derive proper use cases for performance test data sets.
- Ability to switch between performance testing and manual testing whenever possible to help our existing team of QA Engineers with sprint work
- Advanced hands-on experience using open source performance tools like JMeter or Load Runner
- Understanding of high performance configurations of operating systems and web servers, including Windows and Linux
- Working knowledge of CI/CD tools, and JIRA
- Working knowledge of SSO applications, authentication load tests, Google Analytics and content management systems software, like Adobe Experience Manager (AEM)
- Excellent written and verbal communication, detail oriented, excellent organizational skills, and highly self-motivated
- Ability to work well with different teams and be productive under aggressive schedules.
- Payment in USD
- Free credentials for e-learning platforms
- Remote workshops & activities