Marketing Data Analyst
Boston, Massachusetts, United States
Posted 1 month ago
Amwell is a leading telehealth platform in the United States and globally, connecting and enabling providers, insurers, patients, and innovators to deliver greater access to more affordable, higher quality care. Amwell believes that digital care delivery will transform healthcare. We offer a single, comprehensive platform to support all telehealth needs from urgent to acute and post-acute care, as well as chronic care management and healthy living. With over a decade of experience, Amwell powers telehealth solutions for over 240 health systems comprised of 2,000 hospitals and 55 health plan partners with over 36,000 employers, covering over 150 million lives.
The Marketing Data Analyst provides support to the Marketing team in evaluating the performance of marketing campaigns. Working closely with our Senior Manager of Marketing Analytics and others, the Marketing Data Analyst helps design and implement reports and dashboards for reporting of campaign results. This role also assists with deeper analysis to provide insights and recommendations to inform campaign planning and optimizations. To support reporting and analysis this role helps to determine required data sources to establish marketing benchmarks and metrics.
- Collect, analyze, and report based on raw data from a variety of systems including web tracking, CRM, marketing attribution, and email automation.
- Create and manage reports and dashboards to automate existing Marketing reporting processes.
- Perform deep analysis to support testing and long-term team planning.
- Identify and make recommendations for areas of reporting and process to improve and automate with the goal of improving quality and efficiency of Marketing reporting.
- Write basic SQL and LookML code to improve existing reporting systems.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with Product, Analytics, R&D, and other teams to understand new tracking and data infrastructure being developed across the company.
- Provide training on use of reports and dashboards and serve as a resource for team stakeholders on best practices for data reporting and analysis.
- 2+ years experience
- Experience with data analysis and visualization tools like Looker, Domo, Tableau preferred
- Eagerness to learn or past experience with tools like SQL, Python, R.
- Strong critical thinking skills with the ability to break down and convey complex ideas
- Desire to build working relationships and collaboration across teams
- Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Marketing, Business or other similar field
The Marketing team is a collaborative, data-driven and creative team comprised of corporate communications, corporate marketing, client marketing, and consumer marketing. Because Amwell is the leader in a fast-growing industry, we have the dual opportunity and challenge of building our brand while we simultaneously educate and excite people about telemedicine. We are the company’s – and our clients – go-to marketing agency. We’re responsible for company branding and promotion, customer utilization and success, prospect and product marketing, as well as supporting client retention and business development through outreach, strategy, content, and events.
Working at Amwell
We strive to make the hard work of healthcare look easy. In order to make this a reality, we look for people with a fast-paced, mission-driven mentality. We’re a go-getter culture that prides itself on quality, efficiency, smarts, initiative, creative thinking, and a strong work ethic. Our corporate headquarters are located in downtown Boston at 75 State Street –in the heart of the city. In addition to the opportunity to build the future of healthcare technology and a great location, we offer:
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- 401K match
- Competitive health, dental and vision insurance plans
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- On-site gym – free to use and open 24/7
- Prime office space with roof deck access and views overlooking all of Boston
- Café lounge stocked with a wide range of complimentary snacks, coffee and other beverages.