Project Manager, Data Analytics
New York, NY
Come see what’s cookin’ at HelloFresh!
At HelloFresh, we want to revolutionize the way we eat by making it more convenient and exciting to cook meals from scratch. We have offices all over the world and we deliver delicious meals to millions of people.
We are the industry leader in meal-kit subscription services and we’re growing all the time. We have distinct meal-kit services that cater to everyone with the most menu variety in the market, which allows us to reach an incredibly wide population of people.
The HelloFresh team is diverse, high-performing, and international, and our work environment is an inspiring space where you can thrive as a result.
In this role you will act as project manager on high impact projects, have ownership
of data management, lead stakeholder relationships, have hands-on management of tools and
documentation as well as contributing strategically to our growing efforts in Marketing and Analytics.
Analytics is at the core of HelloFresh, and we believe that we can drive our marketing efforts to the next
level by actively investing in the right people, processes, data, and infrastructure.
This role will be critical in coordinating activities across multiple international teams, maintaining highly
organized and accurate documentation, and ensuring high quality output on data management and
marketing analytics projects.
The Project Manager - Data Analytics must have background experience in data management or analytics,
a deep understanding of analytical data and systems as well as excellent organization and leadership
You will ...
- Help manage intake to the analytics work stream and the backlog, assist in prioritization
- exercises, and facilitate discussions for items to be included in a release
- Fulfil project manager role in Marketing Analytics projects, and collaborate with cross-functional
- teams across different geographies and time zones
- Manage project schedules and status to ensure requirements and project deliverable are clearly
- communicated, understood and executed upon
- Actively manage project risks to recognize/predict potential problems and proactively identify
- solutions to mitigate
- Maintain close stakeholder relationships, and consultant on analytical practices and opportunities
- Develop and maintain effective workflows and processes
- Ensure our project management and team performance information is comprehensive and all
- documentation is up to date
- Conduct in-depth analysis of team activities and ROI
- Keep track of any data issues, communicate with relevant teams, and lead issue resolution
- Obsessed with growth and building things while not being afraid to get your hands dirty
- Persistent and have bias-to-action with a track record of performance
- A natural leader who is comfortable working in an agile, fast-paced environment
- A great communicator and team player who has a contagious “can-do” attitude
- Proactive and enjoy coming up with new ideas and can explain your rationale
- A marketing strategist and can derive insights, recommendations and action plans from qualitative market trends, consumer feedback, and large data sets
- Experienced in ads template automation, e.g. via smartly, google video templates or other technologies
- Experienced in managing one or several visual online marketing channels, such as paid social or display.
- Experience in Software Development and the ability to design, implement and deliver maintainable and high-quality code with Python (skills in other coding languages such as JS/HTML/CSS is a plus)
At a minimum, you have...
- BS in Computer Science, Mathematics, Business, Statistics or related technical field
- 3 years related work experience
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, client/services focus and the ability to support
- and enable teamwork
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong experience working with relational databases and using SQL
- Good understanding of data analytics; ability to analyze raw data, draw conclusions, and develop
- actionable recommendations
- Knowledge of various tools used for data modeling, data warehousing, databases and data
- analytics (e.g. R, Python, Hadoop, RDBMS, structured/non-structured data)
- Experience with a Data Visualization tool such as Tableau
- Demonstrated ability to interact effectively with both technical and non-technical users
- Experience in use of project management tools, and Agile projects and methodologies
- A great team spirit
- Competitive Salary & 401k company match that vests immediately upon participation
- Generous parental leave of 16 weeks & PTO policy
- $0 monthly premium and other flexible health plans effective first day of employment
- 75% discount on your subscription to HelloFresh (as well as other product initiatives)
- Snacks, cold brew on tap & monthly catered lunches
- Company sponsored outings & Employee Resource Groups
- Collaborative, dynamic work environment within a fast-paced, mission-driven company
It is the policy of HelloFresh not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because they are a protected veteran.