Senior Machine Learning Engineer - Experimentation platform
GoDaddy is empowering everyday entrepreneurs around the world by providing all of the help and tools to succeed online. With 20 million customers worldwide, GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers and manage their work. Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. To learn more about the company visit www.GoDaddy.com.
Join our team
GoDaddy is looking for a Senior Machine Learning Engineer to join our Machine Learning (ML) platform team. We're building self-service ML platform capabilities that empower product teams to build and deploy models that improve GoDaddy experiences
As a Senior ML Engineer, you will help design and build self-service components of our ML Platform that empower teams across the company to build, deploy, and maintain ML models. In addition, to growing the ML platform, you will have the opportunity to build models that improve customer experiences across GoDaddy's various business units. Some example applications that have been built and deployed using our platform include an email abuse classification model, a customer lifetime value model, and an order fraud detection model.
We are a distributed team and you can be located anywhere in the United States. We have offices you can use in the Bay Area; in the Seattle area; in Los Angeles, in Cambridge, Massachusetts; in the Phoenix metropolitan area; and in Cedar Rapids, Iowa.
What you'll get to do
- Build models to solve business problems across various business units at GoDaddy
- Build and maintain a ML feature store for use across GoDaddy
- Partner with teams across the company on applications that require ML solutions
- Design and implement improvements to our batch and real-time data streams that feed the feature store
- Collaborate on a high impact, mission-driven Scrum team
- Participate in DevOps, release, and on-call activities in support of your code
- Contribute to technology working groups and internal open source
Your experience should include
- BS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or equivalent technical degree, with excellent computer science fundamentals
- Proficiency in modern programming languages (Python, Java, etc)
- 7+ years of experience in developing and shipping software
- 1+ years of experience in software design of big-data solutions
- Experience building highly available distributed systems leveraging cloud technologies
- Experience with large scale data processing systems (Hadoop, Spark, etc.)
- Passion for building great software with solid test infrastructure
- Strong drive to learn, grow, and help engineers to do the same.
You might also have
- Experience in applied Machine Learning.
- Experience in A/B testing platforms.
- Experience in data engineering and with related technologies, like Airflow.
- Experience with infrastructure technology, like AWS and Kubernetes.
- Experience in data science and with related technologies, like Hive.
- Experience in an Agile software development environment.
We've got your back...
Enjoy our many benefits (My Wallet), including paid time off, 401k, equity grants and parental leave. Join one of our employee resource groups (Culture). Continue to have a side hustle, if you have one (we love entrepreneurs, remember?). Most importantly, come as you are and make your own way.
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression (including against any individual that is transitioning, has transitioned, or is perceived to be transitioning), marital status or civil partnership/union status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, childbirth, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. GoDaddy will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with local and federal requirements.
If you need help completing an application for a position with GoDaddy, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
GoDaddy doesn’t accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.
Explore more AI/ML/Data Science career opportunities
- Open Senior Marketing Data Analyst Jobs
- Open Data Engineer III Jobs
- Open Data Operations Analyst Jobs
- Open Data Scientist II Jobs
- Open Sr. Machine Learning Engineer Jobs
- Open Applied Data Scientist - B2B Sales Incrementality Jobs
- Open Head of Data Science Jobs
- Open Data Engineer - Toronto Hub Jobs
- Open Senior Data Engineer - Toronto Hub Jobs
- Open Data Science Manager Jobs
- Open Data Science Intern Jobs
- Open Senior Machine Learning Scientist Jobs
- Open Lead Data Analyst Jobs
- Open Manager, Data Engineering Jobs
- Open Business Data Analyst Jobs
- Open Machine Learning Scientist Jobs
- Open Senior Data Engineer - Streaming Jobs
- Open Data Engineering Manager (Data Science & Analytics) Jobs
- Open Software Engineer - Machine Learning Jobs
- Open Data Analytics Manager Jobs
- Open BI Data Analyst Jobs
- Open Data Engineer: Business Intelligence Jobs
- Open Staff Data Scientist Jobs
- Open Data Specialist Jobs
- Open Data Scientist (Remote) Jobs
- Open Economics-related jobs
- Open Looker-related jobs
- Open Kafka-related jobs
- Open PyTorch-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open Consulting-related jobs
- Open Healthcare-related jobs
- Open Data pipelines-related jobs
- Open Pandas-related jobs
- Open Data Warehousing-related jobs
- Open Data Mining-related jobs
- Open NLP-related jobs
- Open Open Source-related jobs
- Open Distributed Systems-related jobs
- Open BigQuery-related jobs
- Open Computer Vision-related jobs
- Open Linux-related jobs
- Open Scikit-Learn-related jobs
- Open NoSQL-related jobs
- Open MySQL-related jobs
- Open NumPy-related jobs
- Open Keras-related jobs
- Open MongoDB-related jobs
- Open Cassandra-related jobs