Ness Ziona, Israel
Vimeo is looking for a Data Scientist to join the Video Insights team.board
Vimeo’s platform provides the highest quality video tools for filmmakers, businesses, and video lovers around the globe. Video Insights team delivers services and products that help Vimeo users make effective videos, by applying Artificial intelligence (AI) technologies connecting between video content and it’s online performance .
At Vimeo Israel (formerly Magisto), we develop Vimeo's automatic video creation tools.These A.I. based tools enable any user to create a video that looks professionally edited, in a very quick, simple and cost effective way. Our tools make video creation accessible to anyone, allowing any person to express themselves with high quality videos.
It is a great opportunity to join a core founding team and take part in shaping the AI movement within Vimeo.
What you’ll do:
- Work closely with Researchers, Data Analysts and Product to build tools that provide insights on how content of videos is correlated against relevant video performance metrics.
- Analyze diverse datasets and implement statistical and machine learning models to extract actionable insights on user and content behavior as well drivers of key business and product metrics
- Be part of a cross-functional team, providing the best practices in data science for the team and across the organization.
- Partner with relevant teams to deploy outcomes, as well as monitor KPIs and model performance in production.
Skills and knowledge you should possess:
- 4+ years of experience as a Data Scientist, with a M.Sc/B.Sc in a relevant quantitative discipline.
- Experience with Hypothesis testing, A/B testing, Bayesian inference, time series modeling, linear and non-linear regression, clustering and classification, as well as statistical and machine learning methods.
- Ability to understand and work with weakly defined problems, refine definitions and come up with actionable solutions.
- Fluent in Python especially with the standard third-party libraries (numpy, scipy, sklearn, statsmodels, pandas, matplotlib, etc.), SQL, large scale systems.
- Experience in working with large data sets.
- Good communication skills and ability to work in a cross-functional team.
- Experience with Deep Learning Frameworks such as TensorFlow, Pytorch.
Vimeo is the world’s leading all-in-one video software solution. Our platform enables any professional, team, and organization to unlock the power of video to create, collaborate and communicate. We proudly serve our growing community of over 200 million users — from creatives to entrepreneurs to the world’s largest companies.
Vimeo is headquartered in New York City with offices around the world. At Vimeo, we believe our impact is greatest when our workforce of over 650 passionate, dedicated people, represents our diverse and global community. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer where diversity, equity and inclusion is championed in how we build our products, develop our leaders, and strengthen our culture.