Machine Learning Researcher
Ness Ziona, Israel
Vimeo is looking for a Machine Learning Researcher to join the Video Insights team.
At Vimeo Israel (formerly Magisto), we develop Vimeo's automatic video creation tools.These A.I. based tools enable any user to create a video that looks professionally edited, in a very quick, simple and cost effective way. Our tools make video creation accessible to anyone, allowing any person to express themselves with high quality videos.
It is a great opportunity to join a core founding team and take part in shaping the AI movement within Vimeo.
What you’ll do:
- Perform research on delivering insights to products utilizing a variety of datasets available on Vimeo's platform, in the fields of - Computer Vision & NLP.
- Conduct a full cycle of research from problem definition, to investigating and optimizing potential solutions.
- Be part of a cross functional team, and be the AI expert in the team exploring and evaluating potential impact to the problem in hand.
- Partner with relevant teams to deploy and apply research outcomes, as well as monitor KPIs and model performance in production.
- Learn and teach others on the state of the art AI technologies, take an active part in driving AI innovation across the organization.
Skills and knowledge you should possess:
- M.Sc./Ph.D or relevant industry research experience with a focus on machine learning or related areas.
- Experience in applying machine learning to real-world problems.
- Strong programming skills and experience in Python.
- In-depth knowledge of deep learning with at least one of the following areas: Natural Language Processing, Computer Vision, Recommendation Systems, Search, Personalization, Reinforcement Learning.
- Strong understanding of the production aspects of machine learning models.
- Good communication skills and ability to work in a cross-functional team.
- Experience with Text and Video understanding.
- Familiarity with Engineering operation tools, such as Docker, Cloud, Jenkins, etc.
- Familiarity with Machine Learning, experiment management platforms, such as KubeFlow.
- Experience with Deep Learning Frameworks such as TensorFlow, Pytorch
Vimeo is the world’s leading all-in-one video software solution. Our platform enables any professional, team, and organization to unlock the power of video to create, collaborate and communicate. We proudly serve our growing community of over 200 million users — from creatives to entrepreneurs to the world’s largest companies.
Vimeo is headquartered in New York City with offices around the world. At Vimeo, we believe our impact is greatest when our workforce of over 650 passionate, dedicated people, represents our diverse and global community. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer where diversity, equity and inclusion is championed in how we build our products, develop our leaders, and strengthen our culture.