Technical Data Analyst
Come join the battle against bad bots and web threats! We are looking for a talented and passionate Technical Data Analyst who love solving challenges and preventing web attacks to join our constantly growing Bot Defender team!
What will you actually do...
- Analyze large, complex data sets representing product mechanism.
- Proactively perform deep dive analysis and research and provide insights that will lead to product operational optimization.
- Serve as a point of contact for the R&D/Product departments for analytics questions and provide actionable recommendations from data to optimize the system with minimal impact on product accuracy.
- Identify optimal solutions for cost reduction while keeping the product accurate and intuitive for users.
- Define processes to carry out infrastructure changes gradually while monitoring the impact.
- Build reports and dashboards to monitor product performance and key metrics.
What do you need to come with...
- Hands-on experience (5+ years) with data analysis of large and complex data sets (data manipulation, statistical analysis, Conclusions, etc.) preferably from different fields.
- Ability to quickly understand and break down complex systems.
- Experience with SQL.
- Experience with Python (specifically in data analysis).
- Experience with BQ - Advantage.
- Highly analytical with ability to research and analyze technical processes, make quick decisions, and understand the consequences.
- Self-motivated and independent, ability to lead projects.
- Fluent with English (Reading and Writing).
Nice to have...
- Cybersecurity threats understanding and research experience.
- Strong technical background.
- Degree in computer science, information technology, statistics or mathematics.
Job tags: Engineering Python R Research Security SQL
Job region(s): Middle East