Senior Data Analytics Engineer
Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Senior Data Analytics Engineer
Bottomline Technologies is seeking Software Engineers for Platform and Integration Development to design, develop and maintain its integration and application platforms on Microsoft Azure for its AI-based, Intelligent Banking CRM application.
Ideal candidates will work closely with a team of product development engineers, and interact with internal functional managers, user experience experts and product managers in developing secure, scalable and highly available deployment and integration architectures and pre-built connectors which deliver 99.5%+ uptimes. The role requires an eye for detail with strong problem resolution skills.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Write code according to stories and the architecture and design of the data system
- Process data at low latency using Spark and similar technologies
- Overlay data with schema and catalog layers to make it consumable by processes and people
- Use technologies for ingesting data that support
- Batch imports of data in files
- Streaming imports of data using subscriptions and API frameworks
- Create transformation services that are adaptable and extensible by LOB engineers
- Design and development of front end UI tools to configure pipelines
- Work within a CI/CD framework to ensure appropriate promotion of their code across environments
- Use Docker to containerize, orchestrate and deploy their code
- Review code and ensure code sanity.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Programming knowledge in Java, Scala and/or python
- Able to clearly interpret requirements, design solutions and implement them
- Strong understanding of algorithms and data structures
- Strong understanding of Apache Spark, StreamSet, Airflow, PrestoSQL, Hive
- Operating effectively in the hybrid engineering model (design, execute and test)
- Strong documentation skills to deliver architecture documents
and preferably has the following experience:
- Good understanding of enterprise Java, JPA, and REST APIs
- Strong understanding with Big data as well as PostgreSQL
- Hands-on experience on React web technologies
- Experience- 4+years
- BE or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or other engineering field
- Awareness of web, database, and object oriented software technologies
- Strong Technical background, Analytical, and Problem-solving skills are required
- Must possess strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Must possess strong sense of ownership and self-drive
About CapitalCloud, A Bottomline Company:
Bottomline Technologies provides collaborative payment, invoice and document automation solutions to corporations, financial institutions and banks around the world. The company's solutions are used to streamline, automate and manage processes involving payments, invoicing, global cash management, supply chain finance and transactional documents. Organizations trust these solutions to meet their needs for cost reduction, competitive differentiation and optimization of working capital.
Serving industries such as financial services, insurance, health care, technology, communications, education, media, manufacturing and government, Bottomline provides products and services to approximately 80 of the Fortune 100 companies and 70 of the FTSE (Financial Times) 100 companies.
Bottomline is a participating employer in the Employment Verification (E-Verify) program EOE/AA/M/F/V/D/E-Verify Employer
Bottomline Technologies is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer.