Senior Data Analyst, Customer Success
New York, NY
CipherHealth is an award-winning and proven technology platform committed to enhancing communication and care throughout the patient journey. Our full suite of scalable and flexible patient engagement solutions for healthcare organizations keep patients, staff, families and communities informed about their preventative, acute or elective care -- whether it is in a hospital, clinic, facility, at home or anywhere in between.
Since 2009, CipherHealth has been innovating helping to shape the patient engagement category, delivering groundbreaking products to help care providers effectively and efficiently deliver quality care for their patients. CipherHealth's patient engagement platform sets new standards for care and empowers healthcare organizations to foster meaningful connections to ensure the best possible outcomes for staff members, patients, and their loved ones.
As a senior member of our Data Analytics team, you will be working closely with our Customer Success team to show our customers how using CipherHealth solutions helps improve patient outcomes. You will be responsible for developing data stories to help our customers effectively leverage our solutions, while also expanding our team’s capabilities by developing new methodologies and analyses for our newer use cases and solutions. You will also be responsible for thinking strategically about ways to leverage our existing data to grow our business, and provide effective insights and thought leadership collateral. We are a highly collaborative team and you'll be working cross-functionally to use your analytical capabilities to help our company grow.
- Create engaging analytical deliverables that highlight how usage of our products impact customer outcomes and provide recommendations to help clients reach their goals
- Develop new methodologies and processes for supporting analytical deliverables for new use cases. Work with internal and external stakeholders to understand data and outcome needs for newer use cases, and how to deliver value with our data.
- Uses data visualization programs, tools, and techniques to generate dashboards, reports and presentations that aid in data storytelling, understanding, and interpretation of trends and patterns of business importance.
- Support thought leadership initiatives by identifying data needs, and working with cross functional stakeholders to deliver on data insights for collateral development
- Support training and development of junior team members
- Ensure data quality through collecting, processing, and cleaning data through Excel, SQL, R, or another scripting tool
- Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative field, or equivalent experience
- 4+ years of working experience
- Experience in healthcare
- Excellent ability to problem-solve independently and make decisions under minimal supervision
- Excellent teamwork and written/verbal communication skills
- Comfortable working in a fast-moving environment with dynamic objectives
- Excellent attention to detail and critical thinking
- Exhibits CipherHealth’s Core Values: Collaborative, Agile, Resourceful, Engaged and Empowered
- Intermediate SQL Skills and experience with BI Tools
- Experience with Python/R or another scripting language
- Understanding of basic statistical concepts
- Expert Excel skills (VBA is a plus)