Data Analyst - Supply Growth
We’re a Barcelona-based startup and the fastest-growing delivery player in Europe, and Africa. With food at the core of the business, Glovo delivers any product within your city at any time of day.
Our vision and ambition are not only to make everything immediately available in your city but it is also to offer our employees the job of their lives. A job where you'll be challenged and have the most fun working in through tech-enabled experiences.
Your work-life opportunity:
We're looking for a passionate, proactive, data-driven and hands-on professional to support our Courier Supply Acquisition department in our headquarters in Barcelona. You will act and operate as a startup within a startup, providing both strategic thinking and analytical skills to help improve and automate our current processes.
Be a part of a team where you will:
- Improve current processes through automatization and simplification
- Build dashboards to give visibility to regional and local teams
- Build forecasting models to balance supply
- Re-think the OnBoarding process for couriers at Glovo and adapt it to different markets
- Improve ROI obtained from the acquisition channels
- Own OnBoarding KPIs as well as specific business goals
- At least 2 years of work experience providing internal teams with the necessary data to make the right decisions
- Background studies in Engineering, Statistics, Computer Science, Mathematics or Economics.
- Good understanding of software development and agile methodologies.
- Excellent SQL skills
- Redshift experience is highly valued.
- Solid proficiency in statistical programming (Python/R) and experience working with popular tools such as Pandas, SciPy, Seaborn, Jupyter/iPython notebooks, R Markdown.
- Excel proficiency
- Knowledge of visualisation tools like Tableau, Looker, Qlikview.
- Ability to juggle multiple strands of work and priorities on complex projects.
- Ability to communicate and present complex ideas to stakeholders and get buy-in thanks to ability to understand business needs.
- Ability to build relationships with key stakeholders across the teams.
- Excellent spoken and written English.
Experience our Glovo Life benefits:
- Enticing Phantom Shares plan
- Relocation package (if applicable ;))
- Comprehensive Private Health Insurance
- Cobee discounts on kindergarten, transportation, and food
- Free monthly Glovo credits to spend on our restaurant products (and zero Glovo delivery fee on all Glovo orders!)
- Cool perks such as fresh fruit and healthy snacks every day, beers on Fridays, Culture Days every 2 months!
- Discounted Gym memberships
- Flexible working environment
- Flexible Time Off
What you’ll find when working at Glovo:
Gas: We work hard with energy and passion for what we do.
Care: We act in the best interest of a sustainable future.
Good vibes: We always see the positive side in every situation and act with fairness and honesty with everyone.
Stay Humble: We embrace mistakes and feedback to learn from them.
Glownership: We roll up our sleeves and get work done no matter our position and level.
If you believe you match these values, we look forward to meeting you!
Glovo is transforming the way consumers access local goods, enabling anyone to get almost any product delivered in minutes. Our on-demand logistics connect customers with independent local couriers who acquire goods from any restaurant or store in a city, as well as deliver urgent packages for a variable fee. As of September 30, 2019, we’re currently present in more than 26 countries across Europe, Latin America, Africa, and Asia.
For additional information on Glovo, please visit https://glovoapp.com/ | Twitter: @Glovo_ES | Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/glovoappES/ | LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/glovo-app/