Data Analytics Manager
Belfast, Northern Ireland, United Kingdom
The legal industry is a big business – around $700 billion big. It’s also gone a remarkably long time without any major disruption, and we’re excited to bring a long overdue update. We’re building a new category of tech-forward professional services, rewriting the story of who does the work in the legal industry and taking the business of law to a new standard.
We work with in-house legal teams at some of the most innovative companies in the world across various sectors – financial services, life sciences, energy, technology, entertainment & media, consumer products and more – to help solve their most pressing challenges.
The Financial Times has ranked Axiom #1 in business of law, #1 in innovation in corporate strategy and #1 in innovation in law firm efficiency, while The New York Times said Axiom is “rewriting the law firm business model.” We’re comprised of 2,000+ passionate Axiomites who serve over half the Fortune 100 across 17 offices globally (and growing), delivering complex solutions via a highly scalable two-sided marketplace platform for legal talent.
We have established ourselves as the leading disruptor within the world’s second largest business services industry. And we’re only getting started.
About the Talent Analytics team:
Axiom’s Talent Analytics team is responsible for assisting in the performance management of our global network of recruiters and legal talent professionals, as well as leading the development and execution of a multi-year strategic roadmap for the talent organization. This individual will play a leading role in the conception of key results, development of performance dashboarding, and ongoing coaching and management of performance in meeting our objectives.
About the role:
The successful candidate will have responsibility for:
- Leading analyses of our proprietary data
- Leading the analysis of 3rd party benchmarks and proprietary data in formulating Axiom’s strategy
- Engaging in market sizing and TAM analysis
- Interfacing with our global talent leadership team, providing key business insights and coaching
- Assisting in the development of executive-level and Board-level performance reporting
Essential Business Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
- 3+ years’ experience in data analytics or business analytics
- Understanding of operational metrics and KPIs
- Analyze data and clearly communicate what story the data is telling
- Synthesize and communicate data-driven recommendations with senior stakeholders
- Link data between multiple data sets effectively
- Strong ability to prioritize, focus and manage time on a fast paced team
- Collaboratively work with other analytics team members
Essential Technical Requirements:
- Tableau or Equivalent BI visualization tool experience; Tableau Prep Builder a plus
- Experience developing data visualizations and presentations
- Experience in Excel
Preferred Technical Requirements
- R or Python experience (Machine Learning/statistical algorithms a plus)
Closing date: 10th January 2021