Data Analyst - Marketing & Growth
We’re a Barcelona-based startup and the fastest-growing delivery player in Europe, and Africa. With food at the core of the business, Glovo delivers any product within your city at any time of day.
Our vision and ambition are not only to make everything immediately available in your city but it is also to offer our employees the job of their lives. A job where you'll be challenged and have the most fun working in through tech-enabled experiences.
Your work-life opportunity:
The Growth Analytics team at Glovo is looking for a highly skilled and motivated Data Analyst to support our Retention & Engagement squad by analyzing and visualizing data to make more educated decisions on how to successfully nurture long-term customer relationships with a focus on lifetime value, across our various global loyalty programmes and channels (email, push, in-app and promotions).
You will interact with stakeholders across all levels of the organization on a regular basis and hence require the ability to compartmentalize requests and formulate applicable data-driven solutions. You will require a sharp business focus, a collaborative style of working, and a proactive and critical mindset. Excellent interpersonal, communication, and writing skills are crucial, as is the ability to synthesize complex issues, drive desired outcomes.
Glovo is a fast moving, dynamic environment where flexibility and adaptability are key attributes. The successful candidate is a self-starter with a passion for data analytics and continuously demonstrates an ability to tackle complex problems and implement solutions.
Be a part of a team where you will:
- Drive strategic thinking and cross-functional alignment around data-driven approaches to optimize product and marketing efforts (inclusive of experimentation) based on customer segments, lifecycle stages, and other critical customer attributes
- Lead deep exploration of customer data and spearhead customer segmentation, retention modeling, and other actionable analysis/modeling
- Partner with cross-functional stakeholders to better understand our users and create a single, accurate view of a customer across businesses to make decisions about how best to acquire/retain them, segment, identify high potential value, and proactively interact with them
- Provides guidance and support to business leaders and stakeholders on how best to harness available data in support of critical business needs and goals
- Drive clarity and solve ambiguous, challenging business problems using data-driven approaches
- At least 2 years of work experience providing internal teams with the necessary data to make the right decisions
- Background studies in Engineering, Statistics, Computer Science, Mathematics or Economics.
- Good understanding of software development and agile methodologies.
- Excellent SQL skills
- Redshift experience is highly valued.
- Solid proficiency in statistical programming (Python/R) and experience working with popular tools such as Pandas, SciPy, Seaborn, Jupyter/iPython notebooks, R Markdown.
- Ability to juggle multiple strands of work and priorities on complex projects.
- Ability to communicate and present complex ideas to stakeholders and get buy-in thanks to ability to understand business needs.
- Ability to build relationships with key stakeholders across the teams.
- Excellent spoken and written English.
Experience our Glovo Life benefits:
- Enticing Phantom Shares plan
- Attractive Relocation package (if applicable ;))
- Comprehensive Private Health Insurance
- Flexible compensation - transport, childcare, restaurants etc via our 3rd party company called Cobee
- Free monthly Glovo credits to spend on our restaurant products (and zero Glovo delivery fee on all Glovo orders!)
- Cool perks such as fresh fruit and healthy snacks every day, beers on Fridays, Culture Days every 2 months!
- Discounted Gym memberships
- Flexible working environment
- Flexible Time Off
What you’ll find when working at Glovo:
- Gas: We work hard with energy and passion for what we do.
- Care: We act in the best interest of a sustainable future.
- Good vibes: We always see the positive side in every situation and act with fairness and honesty with everyone.
- Stay Humble: We embrace mistakes and feedback to learn from them.
- Glownership: We roll up our sleeves and get work done no matter our position and level.
If you believe you match these values, we look forward to meeting you!
Glovo is transforming the way consumers access local goods, enabling anyone to get almost any product delivered in minutes. Our on-demand logistics connect customers with independent local couriers who acquire goods from any restaurant or store in a city, as well as deliver urgent packages for a variable fee. As of September 30, 2019, we’re currently present in more than 26 countries across Europe, Latin America, Africa, and Asia.
For additional information on Glovo, please visit https://glovoapp.com/ | Twitter: @Glovo_ES | Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/glovoappES/ | LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/glovo-app/