IBM Cognos TM1/Planning Analytics Developer
Port Washington, NY
Temporary Mid-level / Intermediate
Taub Family CompaniesTaub Family Companies is a progressive wine and spirits organization that is a proven industry leader. It encompasses Palm Bay International and Taub Family Selections, led by third-generation Marc D. Taub. Celebrating 43 years in 2020, Palm Bay Inte
Taub Family Companies is a progressive wine and spirits organization that is a proven industry leader. It encompasses Palm Bay International and Taub Family Selections, led by third-generation Marc D. Taub. Celebrating 43 years in 2020, Palm Bay International has its roots in Italian wine and now offers one of the most comprehensive portfolios in the U.S., comprising prestigious estates, distilleries and popular brands from 15 countries. Its sister company Taub Family Selections, established in 2010, specializes in a selection of highly regarded French and Italian estates, and offers a curated portfolio from 11 countries. In recent years, the companies have been developing a growing cache of domestic wines as well. These two Taub Family Companies, together with their valuable long-term wholesale partners, are well-equipped to meet the needs of all segments of the market on a national basis. www.PalmBay.com and www.TaubFamilySelections.com.
Location: Port Washington, NY
- Assist in completing the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) process by analyzing business requirements, Technical specifications and understanding the functional workflow of information from Source systems to the Target systems.
- Develop, enhance and maintain Multidimensional TM1 Cubes, Views, Dimensions, Active Forms, Turbo Integrator Processes, Complex Rules, Feeders, Skipchecks, TM1 Chores.
- Write batch scripts, shell scripts and TI processes to automate the Schedules, Cognos TM1 Services restart and Data uploads and publishing Views, Active Forms for input and output in Applications to TM1 Web, creating Replications as needed.
- Configure Security for users’ access to the TM1 Server instances, Cubes, Dimensions, Elements, Cells, Views, Applications and Active Forms, with integration to Active Directory.
- Document current setup and develop training materials for users.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or another related field or Equivalent
- 3-5 years of experience working with software development
- Strong understanding of data, tables, Oracle SQL a plus
- Demonstrated success with financial planning and analysis
- Strong communication, both written and verbal
- Superior organizational skills, detail oriented, must be able to manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines
- Ability to work independently and in a dynamic, high energy, team-oriented atmosphere.
- High level of proficiency with Microsoft office
- Wine knowledge a plus
- No travel required
Taub Family Companies offers a competitive compensation package including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(K), paid vacation, personal time off and 11 paid company holidays.
Taub Family Companies is an equal opportunity employer.