Location: Remote for now (Amsterdam)
Duration: 6 months
Start Date: February 2021
Our client is a large global health and beauty retail group, headquartered in Asia. As part of the client's journey in leveraging data-driven decision making, we are looking for someone with hands on experience with managing, analyzing and visualizing large data sets. This individual will have excellent analytical and communication skills. If you have experience as a Data Analyst using SQL and Tableau, and are up for a challenging and interesting role, this is for you!
Within this role you will be responsible for:
- Identifying, analyzing, and interpreting data trends or patterns.
- Analysis of results through statistical techniques to provide business insights
- Build dashboards, reports and visualizations to allow others at the company to be able to ask the right data questions
- Designing data models to provide fast and accurate answers to stakeholder questions and hypotheses
- Preparation of continuous reports and dashboards
- Keep a close eye on the changing data challenges at the client and collaborate with the team to solve for them
- Drive a data driven approach and philosophy at the client
- 3+ years of experience in a Data Analyst role
- You have a bachelor's or master’s degree in computer science, economics, econometrics, and/or business administration.
- Have a strong working knowledge of SQL
- Excellent knowledge and experience using Tableau
- Willingness to be hands-on
- Excellent data analysis and problem-solving skills (incl. data crunching/process analysis)
Riverflex is an open network consultancy enabled by a core tech platform based on a platform of top independent consultants. We create high performing teams tailored to our client’s needs – providing the benefits of flexibility and deep expertise combined with the safety and trust of a large consulting firm. In the past 2 years, we have experienced massive growth, racking up 15 world-class clients and over 600 independent consultants in its network.