CX Data Analyst Intern (Voice of Customer/Customer Experience)
Mailchimp is a leading marketing platform for small business. We empower millions of customers around the world to build their brands and grow their companies with a suite of marketing automation, multichannel campaign, CRM, and analytics tools.
The Mailchimp internship program started in 2013. In the past 7 years, we’ve had the privilege of bringing in some of the brightest, most talented college students from around the country to spend time with our teams. Our 12 week internship program was designed so that interns can grow their skill set, thrive in the Mailchimp community, and do meaningful work. They also have a lot of fun along the way!
Start dates: May 17th & June 7th
Do you want to join a passionate team focused on driving customer-centric change? Do you enjoy working with data and helping others use it to make decisions? You have a unique opportunity to join Mailchimp’s Voice of Customer team, identify customer pain points, and inform the creation of new digital experiences.
Qualities of an excellent CX Data Analyst:
- Excited to leverage data to identify new customer pain points and experience improvement opportunities.
- Proven ability to synthesize insights across various data sources.
- Initiative to design research project (survey / feedback questions) to gather more data when they do discover a material research question.
What you’ll do here:
- Determining the story in the data in order to create and present relevant findings, analysis and recommendations to improve CSAT metrics.
- Explore and develop novel analytic solutions to address current business needs (e.g., customer insights, anomaly detection, impact forecasting, goal forecasting).
We’d love to hear from you if you have:
- Experience with survey design and a mix of qualitative and quantitative data.
- Comfort with survey data, digital analytics, and working knowledge of statistics concepts
- Comfortable working with remote employees
- Strong interpersonal skills
Mailchimp is a founder-owned and highly profitable company headquartered in the heart of Atlanta in the historic Ponce City Market, right on the Beltline. Our purpose is to empower the underdog, and our mission is to democratize cutting edge marketing technology for small business. We offer our employees an exceptional workplace, extremely competitive compensation, fully paid benefits (for employees and their families), and generous profit sharing. We hire humble, collaborative, and ambitious people, and give them endless opportunities to grow and succeed. If you'd like to be considered for this position, please apply below. We look forward to meeting you!
Mailchimp is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.