People Data Analyst
San Francisco, CA
We are currently seeking a People Data Analyst who has a passion for problem-solving and is skilled at using People data to make a positive impact. You will be joining a rapidly growing People Analytics team in an organization with phenomenal enthusiasm and an appetite for insights.
ABOUT THE JOB
- Help the People Team to build a robust analytics platform
- Build relationships with key business partners, help with requirement gathering sessions, and work on dashboards with specific metrics needed for the partners
- Develop robust people analytics format to support the organization with real time data to drive decisions
- Contribute to data strategy for data warehousing, reporting, dashboards, and self-service people analytics
- Work on optimizing our reporting and dashboards to meet business requirements and create opportunities for automation, improvements and scalability
- Support the research analysts on data and analytics originating from various 3rd party sources
- Bachelor’s degree in People Analytics, Information Systems, Computer Science, Business, Statistics, or a related field
- 4+ years of experience in analytics
- Experience working with People data (e.g. headcount, turnover, recruiting metrics, and other people analytics)
- Experience with SQL, Excel and data visualization tools (Tableau, Visier, Workday etc)
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of management
- Self starter, should be able to drive initiatives to completion
- Most important of all, having fun solving People problems!
Instacart is the North American leader in online grocery and one of the fastest-growing companies in e-commerce. Instacart’s same-day delivery and pickup services bring fresh groceries and everyday essentials to busy people and families across the U.S. and Canada in as fast as an hour. Since its founding in 2012, Instacart has become an essential service for millions of families, while also serving as an immediate, flexible earnings opportunity for hundreds of thousands of shoppers across North America. The company partners with more than 400 retailers and delivers from more than 25,000 stores across more than 5,500 cities in North America. Today, Instacart is accessible to more than 85% of households in the U.S. and more than 70% of households in Canada.
We believe that great people are the ingredients for success. We like to think that we are like a potluck—everyone brings something new, different and flavorful to the table. We believe that just as meals are best shared together, success is best shared together. Our mix of thoughtful, inventive and neighborly employees work together to deliver our common goal: to create a world where everyone has access to the food they love and more time to enjoy it together. If this resonates with you, then Instacart just might be the place for you.
Instacart is committed to fostering a diverse work environment and proud to be an equal opportunity employer. As we highly value diversity in our current and future employees, we do not discriminate (including in our hiring and promotion practices) on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by law.