Marketing Data Analyst
At HelloFresh, we want to change the way people eat. Over the past 8 years we've seen this mission spread around the world and beyond our wildest dreams. Now, we are the leading global company in the expanding online recipe kit delivery market. So, how did we do it? Our weekly recipe boxes full of exciting recipes and lovingly sourced, fresh ingredients have blossomed into a community of encouraged, energized home cooks that expands across the globe. We are one of the fastest growing meal kit businesses and are active and growing in 10+ different countries across 3 continents. Our growth trajectory and expansion has been phenomenal and we have launched facilities across Canada and have recently added Chefs Plate to our team!
About the role:
We are looking for a data-savvy Marketing Analyst to join our Retention & Marketing Analytics Team, whose objective will be to support the fast and sustainable growth of the HelloFresh and Chefs Plate businesses in Canada. Reporting to the Senior Manager of Retention & Analytics, you will assist the organization with quantitative analysis of marketing campaigns, as well as performing deep dives to identify opportunities to improve customer retention. The ideal candidate is curious, analytical, and obsessive about delivering measurable results.
What you’ll do:
- Proactive analysis of performance & brand marketing data to identify gaps and opportunities for KPI improvement (acquisition, CACs, brand awareness, LTV, etc.), and work with channel managers to implement insights and push initiatives forward.
- Work collaboratively with other departments across HelloFresh Canada and Chefs Plate to identify retention opportunities, build out A/B testing plans, and complete post-analysis.
- Be a voice for the marketing analytics function, supporting the local marketing team in understanding new metrics and teaching foundational analysis skills.
- Work closely with our Global Marketing BI team to design, build, and maintain tools and dashboards for data visualization.
- Support the local marketing team with forecasting, tracking, reporting on key metrics, and target development, as well as helping drive the overall marketing strategic planning cycle.
- Assist the Retention & Marketing Analytics Team with review and scoping of data requests, as well as broader roadmap development.
- 2-4 years of experience in a highly analytical role in a top-tier company (bonus if you’ve worked in a Start-Up or in a high-growth environment)
- A strong business acumen and can translate insights into actionable recommendations that align with business objectives
- A data junkie with advanced proficiency in Excel and SQL, love finding the details in facts and statistics, and putting it all together for an actionable plan
- Intellectual curiosity: you always want to know the “why” and you go beyond the scope of a given assignment to get your answers
- Motivated by challenging targets and are keen to tackle both the big projects and small tasks in order to grow the business
- Highly collaborative and an excellent communicator: you distill and communicate complex solutions to a non-technical audience
- Strong project management skills with an ability to prioritize according to highest business impact
You are highly interested in learning about or already have experience in:
- SQL-based databases and tools such as MySQL, SQL Workbench, and Tableau
- Java, R, and Python
Why you'll love it here:
- A competitive salary and company benefits
- 75% discount on HelloFresh and Chefs Plate boxes
- We trust and support you - take ownership of your work and push your ideas from inception to execution
- We want to see you grow - we support your career progression and provide learning and development opportunities
- Awesome environment at our downtown Toronto office - work with fun, energetic, and supportive teams
- We take our work seriously, but we don't take ourselves too seriously. We like to have fun and hold all-staff events for holidays, occasions, and milestone celebrations
- We’re a social group even remotely - from team socials to HQ Wellness Wednesdays, there’s always something happening for you to participate in
- Our delicious recipes are tested in the office, and you can grab a bite (or a plate)! Otherwise, there’s a fully-stocked kitchen with snacks.
While our HQ is working remotely at the moment, we’ve kept the work-hard, play-hard energy up virtually!
You are welcome at our table.
At HelloFresh, we are committed to building and nurturing an inclusive community for our employees. We value diverse skills and experience, and strongly encourage applications from our Black, Indigenous, and People of Colour (BIPOC) community, as well as people with disabilities, people from gender and sexually diverse communities, and/or people with intersectional identities.
HelloFresh is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing an accessible recruitment process. Upon request, we will provide accommodation for candidates at any stage.