People Analytics, Data Visualization Analyst
Austin, TX, United States
Visa is a world leader in digital payments, facilitating more than 215 billion payments transactions between consumers, merchants, financial institutions and government entities across more than 200 countries and territories each year. Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, convenient, reliable and secure payments network, enabling individuals, businesses and economies to thrive.
When you join Visa, you join a culture of purpose and belonging – where your growth is priority, your identity is embraced, and the work you do matters. We believe that economies that include everyone everywhere, uplift everyone everywhere. Your work will have a direct impact on billions of people around the world – helping unlock financial access to enable the future of money movement.
Join Visa: A Network Working for Everyone.
We are actively searching for a People Analytics Data Visualization Analyst with a strong understanding of recruiting processes and a passion for data and analytics.
This person will be part of the Workforce Analytics team and will engage with Talent Acquisition leadership, Talent Management, Workforce Planning, Diversity & Inclusion, and other teams to optimize analytics capabilities.
This person will develop dashboards and other tools to provide data-driven insights (e.g., benchmarking data, trends, ROI) for enterprise-wide Talent Acquisition strategies and initiatives. In addition, this person should be able to deliver recommendations to our leaders that will enable them to make informed business decisions, drive productivity, and reduce or control costs.
• You will use tools such as Excel, PowerPoint, Tableau, Power BI or infographics to deliver reports and dashboards
• You will create routine reports and prepare analysis of recruiting trends for existing programs and new initiatives
• You will partner with People Analytics team members to create Recruiting and Workforce Planning models, templates, and documentation
• You will design and recommend dashboards with key metrics for talent acquisition operations to better align resources and drive better decision making
• You will identify, analyze and forecast trends into meaningful visualizations and develop presentations for leadership as needed
• You will produce and present ad hoc, weekly, monthly and quarterly talent acquisition analysis reports to support business data activity reporting needs
• You will work with HRBPs and TA Leaders to develop, maintain and drive usage of user dashboards that display real time and on-demand KPIs for the Talent Acquisition, Talent Sourcing and Workforce Planning and HR Operations teams
• You will evaluate trends on process and measuring organizational effectiveness and make recommendations for further optimization
• You will lead the analytical approach of special projects or key business initiatives of the organization including developing timeline and objectives, performance standards, and engaging stakeholders from cross functional departments such as Communication, Diversity & Inclusion and University Recruiting Programs
• You will lead process improvements to ensure high integrity and accuracy of recruiting data through audits and governance
This is a hybrid position. Hybrid employees can alternate time between both remote and office. Employees in hybrid roles are expected to work from the office 2-3 set days a week (determined by leadership/site), with a general guidepost of being in the office 50% or more of the time based on business needs.
2 or more years of work experience with a Bachelor’s Degree or an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD, or PhD)
3 or more years of work experience with a Bachelor’s Degree or more than 2 years of work experience with an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD)
• Bachelor’s Degree with a concentration in quantitative or related field such as marketing, human resources, data analytics, business analytics, computer science, engineering, economics, math, or statistics
• 3 years of experience developing reports in an enterprise reporting tool with proficient knowledge of databases and business systems
• 3 years of previous experience using research, data, and external information sources to support decision making
• Expert in Tableau Reporting
• At least 1 years of experience in recruitment ATS and/or HRIS technology
• Proven understanding of predictive analytics and other business-related data analysis strategies
• Strong technical aptitude, advanced skills with various applications and systems including MS Office, SQL language and Tableau Prep
Work Hours: Varies upon the needs of the department.
Travel Requirements: This position requires travel 5-10% of the time.
Mental/Physical Requirements: This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit and stand at a desk, communicate in person and by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones and computers.
Visa is an EEO Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Visa will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable local law, including the requirements of Article 49 of the San Francisco Police Code.U.S. APPLICANTS ONLY: The estimated salary range for a new hire into this position is 83,300.00 to 106,200.00 USD, which may include potential sales incentive payments (if applicable). Salary may vary depending on job-related factors which may include knowledge, skills, experience, and location. In addition, this position may be eligible for bonus and equity. Visa has a comprehensive benefits package for which this position may be eligible that includes Medical, Dental, Vision, 401 (k), FSA/HSA, Life Insurance, Paid Time Off, and Wellness Program.
* Salary range is an estimate based on our salary survey 💰
Tags: Business Analytics Computer Science Data analysis Data Analytics Data visualization Economics Engineering Excel KPIs Mathematics PhD Power BI Research SQL Statistics Tableau
Perks/benefits: Equity Health care Insurance Salary bonus Startup environment Wellness
More jobs like this
New York, NEW YORK, … New York, NEW YORK, United States Full TimeSenior Senior-levelUSD 80K - 100K USD 80K+
Senior Data Quality Analyst, Direct-to-ConsumerAgile Architecture BigQuery Data analysis Data Analytics Data governance Data quality +16
Career development Equity Health care Insurance Medical leave
Orlando, Florida, United States Orlando, Florida, United States Full TimeSenior Senior-levelUSD 69K - 128K * USD 69K+ *
Staff Software Engineer - Data Visualization - Full StackAPI Development APIs Big Data Computer Science Data Analytics Data visualization DevOps +8
Career development Flex hours Startup environment
Explore more AI/ML/Data Science career opportunities
Find open roles in Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning (ML), Natural Language Processing (NLP), Computer Vision (CV), Data Engineering, Data Analytics, Big Data, and Data Science in general, filtered by job title or popular skill, toolset and products used.
- Open Power BI Developer jobs
- Open Junior Data Scientist jobs
- Open Data Engineer (Remote) jobs
- Open Data Analytics Engineer jobs
- Open Director, Data Engineering jobs
- Open Senior Data Analyst (Bangkok Based, relocation provided) jobs
- Open Staff Data Scientist jobs
- Open Junior Data Engineer jobs
- Open Marketing Data Analyst jobs
- Open Product Data Analyst jobs
- Open Lead Data Analyst jobs
- Open Head of Data Science jobs
- Open Principal Data Scientist jobs
- Open Big Data Engineer jobs
- Open Data Manager jobs
- Open BI Analyst jobs
- Open Computer Vision Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Data Architect jobs
- Open Machine Learning Scientist jobs
- Open Associate Data Analyst- Customer Experience Group | Bangkok-based jobs
- Open Data Analyst (Statistics/Python/BI) (Bangkok-based, relocation provided) jobs
- Open Cloud Data Engineer jobs
- Open Data Analyst, Partner Development - (Statistics/ML/BI) (Bangkok-based, relocation provided) jobs
- Open Sr Data Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Data Analyst, Partner Development - (Statistics/ML/BI) (Bangkok-based, relocation provided) jobs
- Open Power BI-related jobs
- Open Consulting-related jobs
- Open Business Intelligence-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open Data visualization-related jobs
- Open Hadoop-related jobs
- Open Data management-related jobs
- Open Data quality-related jobs
- Open Airflow-related jobs
- Open ML models-related jobs
- Open Finance-related jobs
- Open Privacy-related jobs
- Open Scala-related jobs
- Open Snowflake-related jobs
- Open Deep Learning-related jobs
- Open Kafka-related jobs
- Open Data warehouse-related jobs
- Open PhD-related jobs
- Open Streaming-related jobs
- Open Git-related jobs
- Open NoSQL-related jobs
- Open CI/CD-related jobs
- Open Docker-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open TensorFlow-related jobs