Data Scientist (NLP & ML) Intern (Alternance)
Paris, Île-de-France, France
RYTE CorporationOur artificial intelligence identifies the perfect match for your own needs — worldwide. Find the right medical experts with AI
We are a team of physicians, healthcare executives, data scientists, and Tech experts committed to empowering anyone, anywhere with the insights they need to make well-informed healthcare decisions. Through the combined power of AI and big data, we have created the first all-in-one solution that provides our users with everything they need to know about medical professionals and facilities. RYTE transforms the comprehensive data we collect on millions of healthcare providers and medical experts worldwide into knowledge that helps individuals and organizations navigate healthcare systems. Headquartered in Toronto (Canada) and having operations in Canada, France, Kazakhstan, and the Philippines, you will join a truly international, multi-cultural, and dynamic workforce driven toward building something unique and that affects Life and Healthcare on a global scale. For more information about Us, please connect with us at www.ryte.ai.
We are looking for a junior Data Scientist to join the Research and Development team who is willing to learn about the complexities of structured, semi-structured and non-structured text data and have a significant impact on the Healthcare Analytics sector.
This is an internship (alternance) position (that might evolve to a CDI contract) in France.
The Position: Junior Data Scientist.
As part of the AI and data engineering department, you will work side to side with a team of AI engineers, architects and data scientists located in multiple countries to perform research and development on AI-based technologies applied to Healthcare Analytics.
- Work with Product Managers and Engineers and dive deep into Ryte’s collection of structured and non-structured data.
- Create algorithms to extract information from large, multiparametric global data sets.
- Analyse language data and evaluate its trends and patterns.
- Apply the latest advancements in Natural Language Processing (NLP): Transformers and LLM to help build, fine-tune, test, and validate predictive models along with our team of data scientists.
- Knowledge of reinforcement learning (PPO) will be a plus.
- Track and report quality metrics to ensure our models optimal performance and limitations.
- Help with the development of custom-made dataset annotation guidelines.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Currently pursuing a Master of Science degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or related discipline.
- Good understanding of Python, C/C++ or R.
- Knowledge of SQL. Additionally, knowledge of non-SQL DBs will be a plus.
- Experience with at least one Deep Learning framework such as TensorFlow, Keras, Azure ML Studio, or PyTorch.
- 1 year of relevant experience in NLP-related projects with the above-mentioned frameworks will be a plus.
- Experience with Docker, git, Azure Cloud (and Azure ML) will be helpful as it is part of the Company’s current tech stack.
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English are a must
We would like to thank all Applicants for their interest in this position. Please note that only Applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. Ryte Corp. is an equal opportunity employer. If selected for an interview, please advise our Human Resources team if you require accommodation during the interview and assessment process. We will work with Applicants to accommodate all accessibility needs.
Tags: Azure Big Data C++ Computer Science Deep Learning Docker Engineering Git Keras LLMs Machine Learning NLP Python PyTorch R Research SQL TensorFlow Transformers
Perks/benefits: Career development
More jobs like this
Cluj-Napoca, Romania Cluj-Napoca, Romania Full TimeEntry Entry-levelUSD 39K - 73K * USD 39K+ *
Working Student in Machine Learning, Computer Vision & VR, Engineering Center, ClujC++ Computer Vision CUDA Deep Learning Engineering Git Keras +8
Career development Conferences Flex hours Health care Medical leave +1
Explore more AI/ML/Data Science career opportunities
Find open roles in Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning (ML), Natural Language Processing (NLP), Computer Vision (CV), Data Engineering, Data Analytics, Big Data, and Data Science in general, filtered by job title or popular skill, toolset and products used.
- Open Power BI Developer jobs
- Open Junior Data Scientist jobs
- Open Data Engineer (Remote) jobs
- Open Data Analytics Engineer jobs
- Open Director, Data Engineering jobs
- Open Senior Data Analyst (Bangkok Based, relocation provided) jobs
- Open Staff Data Scientist jobs
- Open Junior Data Engineer jobs
- Open Marketing Data Analyst jobs
- Open Product Data Analyst jobs
- Open Lead Data Analyst jobs
- Open Head of Data Science jobs
- Open Principal Data Scientist jobs
- Open Big Data Engineer jobs
- Open Data Manager jobs
- Open BI Analyst jobs
- Open Computer Vision Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Data Architect jobs
- Open Machine Learning Scientist jobs
- Open Associate Data Analyst- Customer Experience Group | Bangkok-based jobs
- Open Data Analyst (Statistics/Python/BI) (Bangkok-based, relocation provided) jobs
- Open Cloud Data Engineer jobs
- Open Data Analyst, Partner Development - (Statistics/ML/BI) (Bangkok-based, relocation provided) jobs
- Open Sr Data Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Data Analyst, Partner Development - (Statistics/ML/BI) (Bangkok-based, relocation provided) jobs
- Open Power BI-related jobs
- Open Consulting-related jobs
- Open Business Intelligence-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open Data visualization-related jobs
- Open Hadoop-related jobs
- Open Data management-related jobs
- Open Data quality-related jobs
- Open Airflow-related jobs
- Open ML models-related jobs
- Open Finance-related jobs
- Open Privacy-related jobs
- Open Scala-related jobs
- Open Snowflake-related jobs
- Open Deep Learning-related jobs
- Open Kafka-related jobs
- Open Data warehouse-related jobs
- Open PhD-related jobs
- Open Streaming-related jobs
- Open Git-related jobs
- Open NoSQL-related jobs
- Open CI/CD-related jobs
- Open Docker-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open TensorFlow-related jobs