Risk Advisory – Data Analytics - #Evolve Analytics Academy - Graduate Programme 2024
Midrand, South Africa
DeloitteFür unsere Kunden entwickeln wir integrierte Lösungen. Unsere Services umfassen Wirtschaftsprüfung, Steuerberatung, Financial Advisory und Consulting.
Deloitte is a leading global provider of audit and assurance, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory, tax and related services. Our global network of member firms and related entities in more than 150 countries and territories (collectively, the “Deloitte organization”) serves four out of five Fortune Global 500® companies. Learn how Deloitte’s approximately 312,000 people make an impact that matters at www.deloitte.com
About the Division
The value that Deloitte Risk Advisory Africa creates for organisations is synonymous with operational excellence. With security and privacy breaches on the rise, businesses need know that their confidential and valuable information, physical infrastructure, technology, processes and people are secure and under control and that their organisation can both respond to and recover from a security incident.
Deloitte Analytics is the practice of using data to drive business strategy and performance. It includes a range of approaches and solutions, from looking back to evaluate what happened to looking forward to conduct scenario planning and predictive modelling.
We assist our clients in solving a wide variety of data related challenges and define strategies for them to better manage, interpret and monetize their data assets. We are the leaders in analytics both globally and in South Africa and work across all the big companies, with a large focus on financial services and a strong footprint into the rest of Africa.
Click here to read more about our Risk Advisory practice.
As a Junior Consultant, you will join a specialist Deloitte Analytics learning and development programme designed to support the development of future Data Analysts, Engineers and Scientists. You will be a part of the Engagement teams in delivery of services to / at client premises on delegated engagements / projects. Focus on the delivery of client engagements. Understands how daily tasks contributes to the priorities of the business. Understand the firm’s purpose & values and explores opportunities for impact.
- Basic technical knowledge in specific area and/or industry
- Proficient in MS Office suite
- Elementary business acumen
- Different data landscapes
Knowledge and experience across one or multiple areas:
- Business Analysis (including business process understanding and ability to document)
- Descriptive analytics (ability to extract insights and trends from data based on requirements)
- Data Management fundamentals
- Data engineering (extractions, transformations, loading patterns)
- Programming Coding in variety of languages (SAS, SQL, R, Python etc.)
- Basic Data Modelling
- Machine Learning (ML)
- Robotics Process Automation (RPA)
- Relevant Technical fundamentals at that point in time to what the market is procuring
- Cloud based analytics platforms (e.g. Azure and AWS)
- Relevant work experience or relevant certifications, diplomas, degrees, other learning/exposure in the Analytics field (or both)
- Passion for data, analytics and problem solving.
- Relevant work experience is 1-2 years for applicants without relevant learning.
- Applicants with relevant learning have learning in Engineering, Sciences, Computer Science or Commerce.
- Specialisation in IT/Computer Science/Technology, Business Analysis, Mathematics, Statistics; Coding experience
- Working Knowledge of Technology Programming Languages, Databases and Operating Systems
- General awareness of Technology, Data Analytics and Data Science
NB: Your application will only be considered complete if you attach ALL of the following documents:
- Full CV
- Copy of ID document
- Copy of matric certificate
- Copy of university academic transcripts
If you are struggling to load multiple documents, please put the required attachments into 1 file/pdf and submit.
*Please note that this job advertisement provides a summary of the capabilities required and all candidates shortlisted will receive a full list of capabilities.
At Deloitte, we want everyone to feel they can be themselves and to thrive at work—in every country, in everything we do, every day. We aim to create a workplace where everyone is treated fairly and with respect, including reasonable accommodation for persons with disabilities. We seek to create and leverage our diverse workforce to build an inclusive environment across the African continent.
* Salary range is an estimate based on our salary survey 💰
Tags: AWS Azure Computer Science Consulting Data Analytics Data management Engineering Machine Learning Mathematics Privacy Python R Robotics RPA SAS Security SQL Statistics
Perks/benefits: Career development
More jobs like this
Explore more AI/ML/Data Science career opportunities
Find open roles in Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning (ML), Natural Language Processing (NLP), Computer Vision (CV), Data Engineering, Data Analytics, Big Data, and Data Science in general, filtered by job title or popular skill, toolset and products used.
- Open Power BI Developer jobs
- Open Junior Data Scientist jobs
- Open Data Engineer (Remote) jobs
- Open Data Analytics Engineer jobs
- Open Director, Data Engineering jobs
- Open Senior Data Analyst (Bangkok Based, relocation provided) jobs
- Open Staff Data Scientist jobs
- Open Junior Data Engineer jobs
- Open Marketing Data Analyst jobs
- Open Product Data Analyst jobs
- Open Lead Data Analyst jobs
- Open Head of Data Science jobs
- Open Principal Data Scientist jobs
- Open Big Data Engineer jobs
- Open Data Manager jobs
- Open BI Analyst jobs
- Open Computer Vision Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Data Architect jobs
- Open Machine Learning Scientist jobs
- Open Associate Data Analyst- Customer Experience Group | Bangkok-based jobs
- Open Data Analyst (Statistics/Python/BI) (Bangkok-based, relocation provided) jobs
- Open Cloud Data Engineer jobs
- Open Data Analyst, Partner Development - (Statistics/ML/BI) (Bangkok-based, relocation provided) jobs
- Open Sr Data Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Data Analyst, Partner Development - (Statistics/ML/BI) (Bangkok-based, relocation provided) jobs
- Open Power BI-related jobs
- Open Consulting-related jobs
- Open Business Intelligence-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open Data visualization-related jobs
- Open Hadoop-related jobs
- Open Data management-related jobs
- Open Data quality-related jobs
- Open Airflow-related jobs
- Open ML models-related jobs
- Open Finance-related jobs
- Open Privacy-related jobs
- Open Scala-related jobs
- Open Snowflake-related jobs
- Open Deep Learning-related jobs
- Open Kafka-related jobs
- Open Data warehouse-related jobs
- Open PhD-related jobs
- Open Streaming-related jobs
- Open Git-related jobs
- Open NoSQL-related jobs
- Open CI/CD-related jobs
- Open Docker-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open TensorFlow-related jobs