Data Analyst (TS/SCI)
Reston, VA, United States
Red Gate GroupRed Gate is a certified SDVOSB whose core services include intelligence analysis, strategic planning, policy development, operational design, and technology integration services.
At RED GATE we do everything we can to serve our clients:
Using the right technical skills, unique methodologies, best practices, and integrated technology, we help clients implement bold solutions. New approaches to emerging and evolving threats. Non-traditional ways to overcome entrenched obstacles. Advantage through opportunity. If you have a serious challenge or problem, we can help you solve it. The below job description provides details on how this role will help to serve our clients.
As data analyst, you love diving into data and turning it into meaningful insights. With the abundance of structured and unstructured data, you understand the importance of transforming complex data sets into useful information to solve challenges.
As a data analyst on our team, you’ll:
- Use your technical knowledge and analytical mindset to support client and stakeholder relationships.
- Research, develop, and test data methodologies, and generate cross-functional solutions through capturing, analyzing and visualizing of large data sets.
- Contribute to impactful work and guide decision-making across multiple organizations.
- Apply presenting and communication skills and data analytics experience by simplifying technical requirements and trends, based on audience.
- Present data findings and recommendations to clients and stakeholders using your knowledge of databases, scripting languages such as Java, Jira, Kibana, and Microsoft Office Suite.
- Establish quantitative and qualitative metrics and key performance indicators to drive technical outcomes.
- Apply data visualization through different formats such as graphs, tables and PowerPoint slides.
- Grow your communication and technical skills by merging consulting and big data to create data-centric solutions across the national defense industry.
- Experience handling structured and unstructured data
- Knowledge of development environments and processes
- Ability to multitask and prioritize
- Education -HS Diploma and military intelligence analyst training
- Certification- Security+
- 3 years of data analysis experience
- Experience supporting government clients
- Knowledge of analytical challenges or needs
- Ability to communicate vision to Technologists and Data Scientists
- Education- Bachelor's degree
- 4+ years of data analysis experience
The Red Gate Group, Ltd. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. The Red Gate Group, Ltd. considers applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state, or local law. Know Your Rights
* Salary range is an estimate based on our salary survey 💰
Tags: Big Data Consulting Data analysis Data Analytics Data visualization Jira Kibana Research Security Unstructured data
Perks/benefits: Career development
More jobs like this
New York, NEW YORK, … New York, NEW YORK, United States Full TimeSenior Senior-levelUSD 80K - 100K USD 80K+
Senior Data Quality Analyst, Direct-to-ConsumerAgile Architecture BigQuery Data analysis Data Analytics Data governance Data quality +16
Career development Equity Health care Insurance Medical leave
Explore more AI/ML/Data Science career opportunities
Find open roles in Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning (ML), Natural Language Processing (NLP), Computer Vision (CV), Data Engineering, Data Analytics, Big Data, and Data Science in general, filtered by job title or popular skill, toolset and products used.
- Open Power BI Developer jobs
- Open Junior Data Scientist jobs
- Open Data Engineer (Remote) jobs
- Open Data Analytics Engineer jobs
- Open Director, Data Engineering jobs
- Open Senior Data Analyst (Bangkok Based, relocation provided) jobs
- Open Staff Data Scientist jobs
- Open Junior Data Engineer jobs
- Open Marketing Data Analyst jobs
- Open Product Data Analyst jobs
- Open Lead Data Analyst jobs
- Open Head of Data Science jobs
- Open Principal Data Scientist jobs
- Open Big Data Engineer jobs
- Open Data Manager jobs
- Open BI Analyst jobs
- Open Computer Vision Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Data Architect jobs
- Open Machine Learning Scientist jobs
- Open Associate Data Analyst- Customer Experience Group | Bangkok-based jobs
- Open Data Analyst (Statistics/Python/BI) (Bangkok-based, relocation provided) jobs
- Open Cloud Data Engineer jobs
- Open Data Analyst, Partner Development - (Statistics/ML/BI) (Bangkok-based, relocation provided) jobs
- Open Sr Data Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Data Analyst, Partner Development - (Statistics/ML/BI) (Bangkok-based, relocation provided) jobs
- Open Power BI-related jobs
- Open Consulting-related jobs
- Open Business Intelligence-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open Data visualization-related jobs
- Open Hadoop-related jobs
- Open Data management-related jobs
- Open Data quality-related jobs
- Open Airflow-related jobs
- Open ML models-related jobs
- Open Finance-related jobs
- Open Privacy-related jobs
- Open Scala-related jobs
- Open Snowflake-related jobs
- Open Deep Learning-related jobs
- Open Kafka-related jobs
- Open Data warehouse-related jobs
- Open PhD-related jobs
- Open Streaming-related jobs
- Open Git-related jobs
- Open NoSQL-related jobs
- Open CI/CD-related jobs
- Open Docker-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open TensorFlow-related jobs