IT Data Engineer - Private Banking
SynechronSynechron is an innovative global consulting firm delivering industry-leading digital solutions to transform and empower businesses.
At Synechron, we believe in the power of digital to transform businesses for the better. Our global consulting firm combines creativity and innovative technology to deliver industry-leading digital solutions. Synechron’s progressive technologies and optimization strategies span end-to-end Consulting, Design, Cloud, Data, and Engineering, servicing an array of noteworthy financial services and technology firms. Through research and development initiatives in our FinLabs we develop solutions for modernization, from Blockchain and Artificial Intelligence to Data Science models, Digital Underwriting, mobile-first applications and more. Over the last 20+ years, our company has been honored with multiple employer awards, recognizing our commitment to our talented teams. With top clients to boast about, Synechron has a global workforce of 14,000+, and has 40 offices in 17 countries within key global markets.
For more information on the company, please visit our website or LinkedIn community.
Why join Synechron ?
We are in constant search for talented and enthusiastic people who are passionate about working with our clients and being the best ambassadors for our company.
Your mission :
To reinforce the Synechron Switzerland team, we are looking for an IT Data Engineer. Our mission is for one of our clients, a very well established Private Bank in Geneva, in the midst of a digital transformation.
The IT Data Engineer mission will be to a central piece of our clients digital strategy. The mission will contain all the data from the main ecosystem tools and will make it available for the internal and regulatory reporting.
Your responsibilities :
- You will be working with IT Application owners and Business Analysts to clearly capture and define data HUB requirements;
- You are going to actively participate with the Data Architect in the functional and technical target solution;
- You will be participating in the evolution of the Data Hub and of its data delivery applications;
- You will be analyzing and resolving detected anomalies and document the work performed;
- You are going the organize and deliver trainings to the Application support team members.
Your profile and skills :
- You justify a Degree in computer engineering;
- You possess at least 3 years of experience as Data Engineer or Developer;
- You have good knowledge of SQL, T-SQL or PL/SQL;
- You understand and have worked with Azure Synapse, Azure Logic Apps, or Power BI;
- You are a problem solver and team player with great adaptability skills;
- You speak English and French;
- You have a Swiss Residency.
* Salary range is an estimate based on our salary survey 💰
Tags: Azure Banking Blockchain Consulting Consulting firm Engineering Power BI Research SQL T-SQL
More jobs like this
Edinburgh, Scotland, United Kingdom … Edinburgh, Scotland, United Kingdom - Remote Full TimeMid Mid-levelUSD 73K - 120K * USD 73K+ *
Data Engineer - UK RemoteAgile Azure CI/CD Clustering Data management Data Warehousing Engineering +7
Career development Equity Fertility benefits Flex hours Flex vacation +7
Explore more AI/ML/Data Science career opportunities
Find open roles in Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning (ML), Natural Language Processing (NLP), Computer Vision (CV), Data Engineering, Data Analytics, Big Data, and Data Science in general, filtered by job title or popular skill, toolset and products used.
- Open Power BI Developer jobs
- Open Junior Data Scientist jobs
- Open Data Engineer (Remote) jobs
- Open Data Analytics Engineer jobs
- Open Director, Data Engineering jobs
- Open Senior Data Analyst (Bangkok Based, relocation provided) jobs
- Open Staff Data Scientist jobs
- Open Junior Data Engineer jobs
- Open Marketing Data Analyst jobs
- Open Product Data Analyst jobs
- Open Lead Data Analyst jobs
- Open Head of Data Science jobs
- Open Principal Data Scientist jobs
- Open Big Data Engineer jobs
- Open Data Manager jobs
- Open BI Analyst jobs
- Open Computer Vision Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Data Architect jobs
- Open Machine Learning Scientist jobs
- Open Associate Data Analyst- Customer Experience Group | Bangkok-based jobs
- Open Data Analyst (Statistics/Python/BI) (Bangkok-based, relocation provided) jobs
- Open Cloud Data Engineer jobs
- Open Data Analyst, Partner Development - (Statistics/ML/BI) (Bangkok-based, relocation provided) jobs
- Open Sr Data Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Data Analyst, Partner Development - (Statistics/ML/BI) (Bangkok-based, relocation provided) jobs
- Open Power BI-related jobs
- Open Consulting-related jobs
- Open Business Intelligence-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open Data visualization-related jobs
- Open Hadoop-related jobs
- Open Data management-related jobs
- Open Data quality-related jobs
- Open Airflow-related jobs
- Open ML models-related jobs
- Open Finance-related jobs
- Open Privacy-related jobs
- Open Scala-related jobs
- Open Snowflake-related jobs
- Open Deep Learning-related jobs
- Open Kafka-related jobs
- Open Data warehouse-related jobs
- Open PhD-related jobs
- Open Streaming-related jobs
- Open Git-related jobs
- Open NoSQL-related jobs
- Open CI/CD-related jobs
- Open Docker-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open TensorFlow-related jobs