Senior Software Engineer - Computer Vision
Paris - Issy les Moulineaux
GoPro makes it easy for people to celebrate and share experiences. We believe life is more meaningful when shared. We build cameras, software, and accessories that help the world share itself in immersive and exciting ways.
GoPro is a global movement whose business is driven by shared experiences. We celebrate diversity. We practice inclusion. We foster belonging. We demand equality. And we share the experiences of individuals and communities who also hold these values as core to who they are. From Bucharest to Munich, Silicon Valley to Shenzhen, we are dedicated to building a company that reflects and honors the diverse global communities where we live, work, and play.
Everybody likes to capture that special moment with a GoPro camera. Then comes the time to create something stunning with the footage. But where to start? This is where the GoPro Automated Creative Editing (ACE) team comes in! By working with seasoned creative technologists alongside with experts in video editing engines, camera firmware and machine learning, the ACE team is responsible for understanding users' media, improving them and providing the best storytelling experience possible.
We’re currently looking for a Senior Software Engineer with a Computer Vision background, familiar with recent Machine Learning techniques and experimented in putting complex models and algorithms into production.
- Benchmark and investigate usage of state of the art CV algorithms and models
- Produce POCs, interact with Product Managers and Creative Technologists to define realistic use cases
- Implement and integrate production level code with Backend Engineers
- Help strengthen and maintain current codebase
Skills We’re Stoked About
- Proficiency in C++ and Python
- Experience with Machine Learning methods (CNNs, SVMs, Random Forests, etc.) and some of the associated frameworks (TensorFlow, Keras, Pytorch, Scikit-Learn)
- Experience with mobile & cross-platform environment
- Good math skills
- Creative thinking
Awesome but not required:
- Passion for audio/photo/video editing
- Proficiency in Java and/or Swift
- Fully-stocked kitchen with snacks galore
- Get your very own GoPro (Mounts and accessories included)
- Discounted employee stock purchase plan (ESPP)
- Excellent healthcare insurance coverage (Health-premium paid for 70% by GoPro)
- LiveHealthy gym reimbursement
- Innovative wellness programs and virtual fitness classes
GoPro is an Equal Opportunity Employer.