Senior Business/Data Analyst
xScionxScion partners with organizations to Turn Change Into Value using Business Agility, Cloud Transformation and Change Management expertise.
As an employee, you Turn Change Into Value® - for our clients, for our company, for your professional growth, for the consumers. We hire the best and brightest, who are driven to create lasting value. At xScion, you aren't just another team member, you're impactful. You're empowered. You're driven. You're an xScioneer.
As a Senior Business/Data Analyst, You Will:
- Interact with various stakeholders, including product owners, subject matter experts, executives, vendors, operational users, and technical staff to analyze, elicit and document requirements associated with key initiatives, objectives and data
- Focus on business analysis, technical analysis and data analysis
- Look at current JIRA reporting usage, work with executive leadership to understand their needs and how JIRA can provide the actionable data they need
- Perform complex analysis of business, technical and/or data issues utilizing established methodology and tools within technology areas
- Work with clients and other resources to assess current capabilities, identify customer needs and recommends business process improvements within technology areas
- Provide complex support and collaboration in completing analysis, providing ad-hoc reports, information or data mapping, and/or alignment of the business and related resources
- Lead and contribute to process improvement and solution discussions and presents outcomes and actionable recommendations to management
- Develop and design new business and technical processes and the elaboration and updating of existing business processes within technology areas
- Participate in cross-functional team initiatives and improvement projects within technology areas
To Be Successful, You Need:
- Bachelor’s Degree in organizational behavior, information technology, business, or a related field
- 7+ year as a Business/Data Analyst with 3+ years working with JIRA
- Deep understanding of JIRA reporting capabilities
- Experience with large-scale organizational change efforts, particular technology-driven changes
- Experience with Agile teams in a Scaled Agile environment
- Experience with large, complex organizations in a cross-functional capacity
- Experience with executive level presentation and communication
- Extensive experience working with Microsoft Excel
- We have an amazing culture– We were named a Best Places to Work in Virginia 7 times, including 2023.
- We are poised for rapid growth– We are on the cutting edge of digital transformation in Financial Services, Healthcare, Nonprofit and Public Sector and continuously welcome new clients to the xScion family.
- We believe in your continuous development– We invest in our teams’ development, including our Communities of Practice, technology partnerships, sandbox and paying for certifications and trainings to improve their skills because we are committed to collectively being the best at what we do.
- We want you to make an impact in whatever you do– Our people are given the opportunity to provide impactful change to our clients and team.
- We believe in equality - As a woman-owned organization, we believe in an inclusive and diverse culture where everyone’s uniqueness makes us stronger.
- Great Benefits: Medical, dental, 401(k) match, flexible spending and more, but we also have unique perks such as up to 27 days off a year (including your birthday!), remote work opportunities, parental leave, wellness benefits and many other things that inspire balance and flexibility.
We’re Transforming Businesses:
At xScion, we Turn Change Into Value. We help clients start or accelerate their digital transformation initiatives by shifting their mindset and goals into smaller, actionable steps that create lasting value. We specialize in Business Agility, Cloud Transformation and Organizational Change Management solutions for clients in Financial Services, Public Sector, Nonprofits and Healthcare. Our experts help prepare and create change to clients’ processes, technology and culture in order to improve operational efficiencies and the customer experience. As a Woman-owned company, we are proud to be the most trusted solutions partner that business and technology leaders count on to deliver lasting, impactful value.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or protected veteran status. xScion takes affirmative action in support of its policy to employ and advance in employment individuals who are minorities, women, protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.
Want to Learn More about xScion?
Check us at out on www.xscion.com or socially at LinkedIn, Twitter and Glassdoor.
At xScion, we celebrate diversity in all forms. xScion is an Equal Opportunity Employer- Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
* Salary range is an estimate based on our salary survey 💰
Tags: Agile Data analysis Excel Jira Nonprofit
Perks/benefits: 401(k) matching Career development Flex hours Medical leave Parental leave Startup environment Wellness
More jobs like this
Toronto, Palo Alto, San … Toronto, Palo Alto, San Francisco Full TimeSenior Senior-levelUSD 92K - 130K * USD 92K+ *
Cloud Optimization Data AnalystAPIs Engineering Finance GCP Google Cloud LLMs Machine Learning +1
Career development Flex hours Flex vacation Health care Home office stipend +1
Denver, CO / Remote … Denver, CO / Remote / Hybrid Full TimeSenior Senior-levelUSD 90K - 105K USD 90K+
Marketing Data AnalystA/B testing BigQuery Data pipelines Data visualization Economics Engineering Excel +10
401(k) matching Career development Competitive pay Equity Health care +6
Explore more AI/ML/Data Science career opportunities
Find open roles in Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning (ML), Natural Language Processing (NLP), Computer Vision (CV), Data Engineering, Data Analytics, Big Data, and Data Science in general, filtered by job title or popular skill, toolset and products used.
- Open Power BI Developer jobs
- Open Junior Data Scientist jobs
- Open Data Engineer (Remote) jobs
- Open Data Analytics Engineer jobs
- Open Director, Data Engineering jobs
- Open Senior Data Analyst (Bangkok Based, relocation provided) jobs
- Open Staff Data Scientist jobs
- Open Junior Data Engineer jobs
- Open Marketing Data Analyst jobs
- Open Product Data Analyst jobs
- Open Lead Data Analyst jobs
- Open Head of Data Science jobs
- Open Principal Data Scientist jobs
- Open Big Data Engineer jobs
- Open Data Manager jobs
- Open BI Analyst jobs
- Open Computer Vision Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Data Architect jobs
- Open Machine Learning Scientist jobs
- Open Associate Data Analyst- Customer Experience Group | Bangkok-based jobs
- Open Data Analyst (Statistics/Python/BI) (Bangkok-based, relocation provided) jobs
- Open Cloud Data Engineer jobs
- Open Data Analyst, Partner Development - (Statistics/ML/BI) (Bangkok-based, relocation provided) jobs
- Open Sr Data Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Data Analyst, Partner Development - (Statistics/ML/BI) (Bangkok-based, relocation provided) jobs
- Open Power BI-related jobs
- Open Consulting-related jobs
- Open Business Intelligence-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open Data visualization-related jobs
- Open Hadoop-related jobs
- Open Data management-related jobs
- Open Data quality-related jobs
- Open ML models-related jobs
- Open Airflow-related jobs
- Open Finance-related jobs
- Open Privacy-related jobs
- Open Scala-related jobs
- Open Snowflake-related jobs
- Open Deep Learning-related jobs
- Open Kafka-related jobs
- Open Data warehouse-related jobs
- Open PhD-related jobs
- Open Streaming-related jobs
- Open Git-related jobs
- Open NoSQL-related jobs
- Open CI/CD-related jobs
- Open Docker-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs