Senior Machine Learning Engineer
MessageBirdBuild communication solutions using MessageBird's applications and APIs — to talk to customers over any channel, for any use use, anywhere in the world.
Transform the communications world!
We’re proud (and excited!) to be transforming the global communications landscape through our Omnichannel Platform-as-a-Service (OPaaS).
- What’s my job title? Senior Machine Learning Engineer
- Where in the world? You can work remotely from anywhere in the European Union. Ideally in the Netherlands, Spain, Portugal or the UK.
- Working hours? For this role, you will operate within Central European Time (CET)
- What language(s) will I speak? Fluency in English
As Senior Machine Learning Engineer you’ll be responsible for research, design, development and maintenance for both our internal and customer-facing machine learning services. You will play a vital role in translating real-life customer problems into scalable and easy-to-use solutions. You will not only throw models over the fence, but also give valuable input to designers and FE'ers how to build UX in such a way that ML is accessible for any customer.What You’ll Do
What You’ll Do
- Help research, design, develop, deploy and maintain our production machine learning services
- Curate and collect data: develop and acquire datasets representative of core customer use cases
- Grow the ML team vision by continuously sharing knowledge and staying up to date with current developments in the field
- Problem-solve issues based on business/customer needs and impact, working with technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- You will flourish working in a hyper-growth environment where the next project is ready to be picked up
What You’ll Bring
- Significant experience in deploying large-scale production grade applied machine learning systems.
- Exceptional knowledge of production-ready and modern Python.
- Experience in data collection, data cleaning, data visualisation.
- Background in Machine Learning, Data Science + Engineering or related fields.
- Knowledge in data structures, algorithm design and complexity analysis.
- Familiarity with statistics and probability, linear algebra, and optimization theory.
- Strong knowledge of TensorFlow, Pytorch, or any other ML framework.
- Experience with microservices and highly distributed cloud based systems.
- Self-sufficient with a strong sense of ownership.
What You’ll Gain
- Remote-friendly environment
- Generous stock options for all Birds
- Opportunity to work abroad according to our internal policies
- Flexible working arrangements
- Home office set-up budget
- State-of-the-art work gear
- Contribution towards your utility costs
- The occasional company-wide and team events
- Learn from hundreds of the best minds in the business
- Collaborate with diverse colleagues Our amazing team works in close to 40 different locations with almost 50+ nationalities across the board!
Life at MessageBird
We call ourselves Birds! We work fast, grow fast, build fast and focus on impact. We’re go-getters, industry leaders and roll-up-your-sleeves-and-make-it-happen kind of people. We’re smart, fast, and hungry. Our potential for growth is limitless.
Ready To Fly?
Our cloud communications solutions make it possible for over 30,000 businesses to instantly connect with billions of devices worldwide, allowing them to speak with their customers in the same ways they talk to their friends.
Wherever and however you do your best work - we’ve got you covered!
Headquartered in Amsterdam and with other global offices in Singapore, London and Maryland, we’re proud to be a remote-friendly company nested in flexibility. Employees can choose to work from one of our global offices, fully remotely in your country of employment, or a mix of the two. Our unique and united culture is rooted in our team: a diverse flock of over 550+ Birds who represent 50+ nationalities and counting.
MessageBird is committed to fostering a fair and equal environment based on trust and mutual respect. We believe that a diverse and inclusive workplace is paramount to our success and we are committed to building a team that represents a wide variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills.
Recruitment Privacy Statement:
* Salary range is an estimate based on our salary survey 💰
Tags: Engineering Linear algebra Machine Learning Microservices Privacy Python PyTorch Research Statistics TensorFlow UX
Perks/benefits: Career development Equity Flex hours Home office stipend Team events
More jobs like this
Home based - Americas, … Home based - Americas, EMEA Full TimeSenior Senior-levelUSD 25K - 46K * USD 25K+ *
Engineering Manager - Kubeflow/MLOps - Python/KubernetesEngineering Kubeflow Kubernetes Machine Learning MLOps Open Source Python
Career development Competitive pay Equity Parental leave Team events +1
Explore more AI/ML/Data Science career opportunities
Find open roles in Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning (ML), Natural Language Processing (NLP), Computer Vision (CV), Data Engineering, Data Analytics, Big Data, and Data Science in general, filtered by job title or popular skill, toolset and products used.
- Open Power BI Developer jobs
- Open Junior Data Scientist jobs
- Open Data Engineer (Remote) jobs
- Open Data Analytics Engineer jobs
- Open Director, Data Engineering jobs
- Open Senior Data Analyst (Bangkok Based, relocation provided) jobs
- Open Staff Data Scientist jobs
- Open Junior Data Engineer jobs
- Open Marketing Data Analyst jobs
- Open Product Data Analyst jobs
- Open Lead Data Analyst jobs
- Open Head of Data Science jobs
- Open Principal Data Scientist jobs
- Open Big Data Engineer jobs
- Open Data Manager jobs
- Open BI Analyst jobs
- Open Computer Vision Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Data Architect jobs
- Open Machine Learning Scientist jobs
- Open Associate Data Analyst- Customer Experience Group | Bangkok-based jobs
- Open Data Analyst (Statistics/Python/BI) (Bangkok-based, relocation provided) jobs
- Open Cloud Data Engineer jobs
- Open Data Analyst, Partner Development - (Statistics/ML/BI) (Bangkok-based, relocation provided) jobs
- Open Sr Data Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Data Analyst, Partner Development - (Statistics/ML/BI) (Bangkok-based, relocation provided) jobs
- Open Power BI-related jobs
- Open Consulting-related jobs
- Open Business Intelligence-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open Data visualization-related jobs
- Open Hadoop-related jobs
- Open Data management-related jobs
- Open Data quality-related jobs
- Open ML models-related jobs
- Open Airflow-related jobs
- Open Finance-related jobs
- Open Privacy-related jobs
- Open Scala-related jobs
- Open Snowflake-related jobs
- Open Deep Learning-related jobs
- Open Kafka-related jobs
- Open Data warehouse-related jobs
- Open PhD-related jobs
- Open Streaming-related jobs
- Open Git-related jobs
- Open NoSQL-related jobs
- Open CI/CD-related jobs
- Open Docker-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs