United States - Remote
Experfy IncHarvard-incubated Experfy platform enables the pipelining and hiring of external talent at unprecedented speed. Also, career pathing, upskilling, and mentorship of your internal talent.
The candidate will be a critical development and support resource using analytics to deliver integrated reporting and analytic services. Candidate will build visualizations dashboard for Medical Monitoring, Clinical Science, Pharmacovigilance and Sample management using Spotfire, Tableau, Power BI, Python, SAS and/or RShiny. Additionally, Candidate will help Biometrics department with developing SAS macros for department standards and complex analyses.
• Work with global analytics groups, project management, and user groups to define requirements, architect visualization systems and implement solutions to user requirements. Develop and support analytics best practices and troubleshoot complex challenges.
• Develop re-usable reports and visualizations, re-usable data sets, and analytic integrations, working with customers, internal teams, and data scientists where required.
• Develop training materials and lead training sessions for users of varying roles on use of analytical platforms.
• Develop SQL based or Python based ETL tools to connect external data sources
• Work with internal technology teams to optimize analytics platforms and Big data environments to support the reporting and analytics solutions.
• Perform statistical analyses and SAS programming to create complex macros for data processing, SDTM like datasets, ADAM like datasets and TLFs.
• Experience in reviewing CRFs, SAPs, output mock shells and Protocols from a programming perspective
• Ensures that Statistical Programming activities are conducted in accordance with GCP, internal SOPs and all regulatory requirements.
• Replicate CRO statistical analyses for QC
• Prior experience in completing a full computerized systems validation and testing methodology with awareness of the risks, issues, complications, and activities involved in these processes
• Extensive knowledge on technologies and trends related to Research and Development including big data, advanced analytics, and Internet of Things
• Prior experience with R analytics, Spotfire, Tableau, Power BI or any combination. Preference for expertise in more than one platform
- Bachelor’s Degree in Informatics, Information Systems, Engineering or related field with 6+ years’ relevant experience
- Proven specialist knowledge of Pharma development process e.g. Regulatory Affairs, Bio Statistics, Drug Safety, Clinical Operations
- Versed in several popular analytics platforms, including server administration, configuration, and troubleshooting.
- Advanced Oracle SQL, Data Visualization, Modelling and Wrangling skills using analytics platforms are required.
- Advanced SAS, SQL and Data Blending Skills preferred
- Good knowledge of CDISC standards including CDASH, SDTM, ADAM, ERT-DDS etc.
- Advanced knowledge of SAS Macros
* Salary range is an estimate based on our salary survey 💰
More jobs like this
Remote, REMOTE, United States Remote, REMOTE, United States Full TimeMid Mid-levelUSD 51K - 93K USD 51K+
Adtalem Global Education
Associate Data ScientistConsulting D3 Data Analytics Data Mining Data visualization Econometrics Machine Learning +8
401(k) matching Career development Flex vacation Health care Insurance
United States - Remote United States - Remote Full TimeMid Mid-levelUSD 140K - 180K USD 140K+
Oura Health Ltd
Machine Learning Data ScientistArchitecture AWS Computer Science Distributed Systems Engineering Machine Learning PhD +6
Career development Competitive pay Equity Fertility benefits Flex hours +9
Mountain View, California, United … Mountain View, California, United States - Remote Full TimeMid Mid-levelUSD 150K - 200K USD 150K+
Senior Data ScientistA/B testing Causal inference Data analysis Economics Engineering Mathematics Python +5
401(k) matching Career development Competitive pay Equity Flex vacation +3
Chicago, Illinois, United States … Chicago, Illinois, United States - Remote Full TimeMid Mid-levelUSD 56K - 120K * USD 56K+ *
Data Scientist (Forecasting) (US)Banking Computer Science Consulting Consulting firm Data visualization Economics Machine Learning +7
Career development Conferences
Mountain View, California, United … Mountain View, California, United States - Remote Full TimeMid Mid-levelUSD 150K - 340K USD 150K+
Applied Research Scientist - 3D Reconstruction & Scene Understanding3D Reconstruction Computer Vision Deep Learning Machine Learning Python PyTorch R +3
Career development Health care
Explore more AI/ML/Data Science career opportunities
Find open roles in Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning (ML), Natural Language Processing (NLP), Computer Vision (CV), Data Engineering, Data Analytics, Big Data, and Data Science in general, filtered by job title or popular skill, toolset and products used.
- Open Power BI Developer jobs
- Open Junior Data Scientist jobs
- Open Data Engineer (Remote) jobs
- Open Data Analytics Engineer jobs
- Open Director, Data Engineering jobs
- Open Senior Data Analyst (Bangkok Based, relocation provided) jobs
- Open Staff Data Scientist jobs
- Open Junior Data Engineer jobs
- Open Marketing Data Analyst jobs
- Open Product Data Analyst jobs
- Open Lead Data Analyst jobs
- Open Head of Data Science jobs
- Open Principal Data Scientist jobs
- Open Big Data Engineer jobs
- Open Data Manager jobs
- Open BI Analyst jobs
- Open Computer Vision Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Data Architect jobs
- Open Machine Learning Scientist jobs
- Open Associate Data Analyst- Customer Experience Group | Bangkok-based jobs
- Open Data Analyst (Statistics/Python/BI) (Bangkok-based, relocation provided) jobs
- Open Cloud Data Engineer jobs
- Open Data Analyst, Partner Development - (Statistics/ML/BI) (Bangkok-based, relocation provided) jobs
- Open Sr Data Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Data Analyst, Partner Development - (Statistics/ML/BI) (Bangkok-based, relocation provided) jobs
- Open Power BI-related jobs
- Open Consulting-related jobs
- Open Business Intelligence-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open Data visualization-related jobs
- Open Hadoop-related jobs
- Open Data management-related jobs
- Open Data quality-related jobs
- Open ML models-related jobs
- Open Airflow-related jobs
- Open Finance-related jobs
- Open Privacy-related jobs
- Open Scala-related jobs
- Open Snowflake-related jobs
- Open Deep Learning-related jobs
- Open Kafka-related jobs
- Open Data warehouse-related jobs
- Open PhD-related jobs
- Open Streaming-related jobs
- Open Git-related jobs
- Open NoSQL-related jobs
- Open CI/CD-related jobs
- Open Docker-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs