Senior Machine Learning Engineer
At Talkdesk, our Engineering team follows a micro-service architecture approach to build the next generation of Talkdesk, with vertical teams responsible for all the decisions under their services. Through our Agile Coaches, we promote agile and collaborative practices, we are huge fans of Scrum, pair programming and we won’t let a single line of code reach production without peer code reviews. We strongly believe that the only true authority stems from knowledge, not from position and we always treat others with respect, deference and patience.
- Develop working solutions to difficult practical problems working with the product teams and other research teams
- Deliver state-of-the-art Machine Learning solution to a product team and transfer the knowledge and ability necessary to maintain the solution
- Build and deploy a Machine Learning pipeline capable of handling high volume and focused on Audio Processing, Speech Recognition, and Natural Language Processing
- Work independently as well as in small teams to develop the best product on the market
- Coach and up-skill other engineering team members
- Implement a scalable, stable, and user-friendly product that can handle our current growth
- Engage with the Product team and other engineering teams in the cluster to help to ensure the solutions the team is building is fulfilling all the requirements
- Solve challenging technical problems and put your skills to the test every day; see an immediate impact of your work and value you created for customers.
- BS/MS Degree in Computer Science, Applied Math, or an engineering area
- At least 4 years of relevant professional experience
- Consistent track record delivering production software
- Good knowledge of machine learning and deep learning packages
- Deep fluency in Python or another production language
- Strong implementation skills and knowledge in Machine Learning
- Top-notch programming skills, the ability to produce quality code that is testable, maintainable, efficient, reliable and secure
- Strong data-driven thinking
- Strong communication skills - fluent in Armenian and English
- Experience in Agile development methodology/Scrum.