Data analyst H/F
Data Analyst @ TheFork
TheFork, part of the TripAdvisor group, is a pure player company and the European leader of online booking for restaurants. We are an innovative and fast-growing company building a unique community of members to transform the way people dine out! TheFork’s goal is to become the #1 app for online restaurant booking in the world.
Why join us?
You are passionate about data and comfortable in an international and agile environment? You're ready for the challenge of a SaaS service for several thousand customers and B2C interfaces for millions of users? Are you ready to invest in a company whose entire service is subject to heavy use and is present in close to 20 countries, to accompany its rapid growth? You want to secure services that power the leader of online restaurant booking?
You will join a dynamic and agile team in a quickly changing environment. You will be involved in an international organization that empowers its employees, cares about their career and values sharing.
What you will do
As a Data Analyst, you will be part of the Data team, which is a transverse organization and which role is to boost TheFork capacity to leverage data to create Business Value.
You will report to the Data Insights Manager and be part of a team of ~20 People, regrouping (as projected as of today)
- “Data Asset” departments, including Data Engineering team and Data Management team
- “Data activation” departments, Including a Data Insights team, a Product Analytics Team, a BI factory and a Data Science team
As a key player in our Data Insights team, you will take the ownership on one or several Business-Data Domain(s), on which you will partner with Business teams to help them leveraging data to accelerate their different projects and initiatives.
Your Business-Data Domain(s) will mainly focus on TheFork B2C users’ related business topics. You will develop a deep understanding of business operations in order to deliver best in class analysis and tools (models, dashboards…) to support decision-making and performance management.
Your main responsibilities will be the following:
- Monitoring data related to your scope of responsibilities in order to support your partnering Business teams’ performance monitoring and to detect potential unexpected trends that would require actions
- Feed the Business with data-based insights:
- Assist business teams with ad hoc queries and provide analytical support to our fast growing business
- Develop proactive analysis and provide associated insights to Business teams
- Grow our users knowledge in collaboration with data-scientists:
- Track and decrypt customer behaviors
- Propose segmentations and work with data scientists on scorings based on Customer Behaviors
- You have a Master’s Degree of a Business or Engineering School
- You have almost 3 years of experience in a similar analytical role
- You have excellent analytical skills, involving data analysis and modeling, you are able to find the best insights in large datasets and summarize findings in a clear and actionable way
- Your knowledge of programming languages and dataviz tools (SQL, Python, Tableau...) allow you to efficiently manipulate data and develop impactful storytelling to present your findings.
- You master the basics of statistical techniques and spontaneously leverage them to ensure robustness of your analyses
- You are working in a proactive and accountable way: Autonomy to deliver high in-depth and reliable analysis in a fast-paced environment, with excellent organization & time management
- The knowledge of Web analytics data and tools is a plus.
- Required soft skills: results&recommendation-driven, curious and able to adapt in a moving environment, humble and eager to learn, team player
- You speak English and French
- The position is based in Paris
What do we offer?
Being part of hyper growth digital player, headquartered in Paris, with strong international presence and with a winning company culture - balance long-term perspective with accountability, leverage learning & innovation, increase internal cohesion, build a caring environment