Product Management - Data Science (Credit Risk)
The Regional Product Management team at Shopee is the key focal point between the business, engineering and design teams. The team is responsible for implementing strategy, road map and feature, while adhering to business goal. It covers all functions including Financial Services, Supply Chain, Marketing, Search, Recommendation, Advertising, Order, User, Product, Anti-Fraud, Data Science, Seller Service, Big Data. Join us to own a product that is impacting millions of lives in Southeast Asia and Taiwan.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to understand business need and design data and model driven solutions
- Set up products requirements, feature design and drive the development of the model product
- Manage the product development timeline to meet the promised delivery time
- Drive continuous improvements of model products to achieve better performance for various user cases
- Deliver high quality product requirement document and user manual
- Gather user feedback and identify the pain point of implementation of the model product for continuous improvement
- Bachelor’s Degree or above in Computer Science, Statistics or other applied quantitative related fields.
- Knowledge of machine learning model development (Strong understanding of model building and evaluation metrics).
- At least 2 years of experience in data science and/or data product management.
- Display sound analytical reasoning and logical thinking abilities
- Good communication skills both orally and in writing, in order to effectively communicate technical details or business requirements to all levels of stakeholders.
- Feel comfortable to work in a fast-paced, agile environment and passionate to learn