Associate Media Director, Data Science (Remote)
Atlanta, GA, United States
Full Time Mid-level / Intermediate USD 106K - 179K
Company DescriptionZenith is the ROI Agency. Our more than 6,000 specialists across 95 markets offer unparalleled capabilities in Media, Data, Technology, Commerce and Content. We put effectiveness at the heart of our work to solve complex challenges, drive successful business outcomes, and grow our clients’ businesses. Zenith is part of Publicis Media, the media arm of Publicis Groupe.
What does Zenith Data Sciences do?
Working closely with both the Planning and Analytics teams, Data Sciences designs and implements statistical models and machine learning solutions that tie our clients’ marketing to real-world business goals. We use these models to understand past performance, predict future performance, and inform and optimize future decisions. Our work brings our clients closer to their marketing, helping them understand if they are talking to the right people in the right way.
What does a successful Associate Director of Data Science look like?
We don’t all look the same, and we don’t expect you to, either. But successful members of our team generally have a passion for emerging tech and media, bring a data-driven approach to decision-making, have a fresh perspective and share it in a positive way, don’t shy away from a challenge, and are always hungry to learn more.
Among Associate Director candidates, we look for prior experience in media analytics, especially digital media and audiences segmentation/modeling. You should be seasoned at representing your team to external clients and internal leadership. We hope you have a love for numbers and know how to bring data to life through a compelling story. We’re also hoping you have at least 2-3 years of experience managing team members and have at least 5 years of prior professional experience.
What does an AD of Data Science do day-to-day?
You will work very closely with planning, audience strategy and analytics teams to help them solve marketing problems. They also contribute crucial intellectual capital to the data science team by sharing knowledge and designing models and Data Science solutions based on their clients’ business needs and using data to tell great stories. An AD will also help formulate a vision for their accounts and bring that vision to life. As such, an AD is a mentor, manager, project manager, and thought leader, all at the same time. Day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Design, estimate, tune, score and maintain advanced statistical and mathematical models (e.g. classification, numeric forecasts, customer segmentation, customer propensity, attribution, etc.).
- Produce accurate statistical analysis and ensure high quality of the data analysis produced.
- Interpret, document and present/communicate analytical results to multiple business disciplines, providing conclusions and recommendations.
- Take analytical objectives and define data requirements. Extract, clean, and transform both customer level, and aggregated data for analysis, modelling, segmentation and reporting.
- 5+ years of work experience in quantitative analysis with proven results in leveraging customer/transaction to address business objectives
- 2+ Year in a managerial role
- Bachelor’s degree in a STEM or other related field, or equivalent work experience.
- Strong knowledge of Relational Databases and SQL programming.
- Highly proficient in at least one popular programming language used for Machine Learning, such as Python or R.
- Solid understanding of mathematical modeling, probability and statistics, and the design and simulation of stochastic systems.
- Familiarity with the mathematics behind important statistical learning algorithms such as ARIMA, Linear Regression, Logistic Regression, Centroid-based and Hierarchical Clustering, Principal Component Analysis (PCA), Decision Trees/Random Forest, Bayesian Inference, Markov Chain Monte-Carlo (MCMC).
- Familiarity with common advanced marketing analytics solutions such as Customer Segmentation, Marketing Mix Modeling (MMM), Multi-touch Attribution (MTA)
- Familiarity with the capabilities and mechanics of a broad range of advertising media channels, such as Television, Radio, Print, Search, Display, Email, Ecommerce, and Social.
- Familiarity with the capabilities and mechanics of a broad range of marketing measurements and technologies such as Ad Servers, DSP, DMPs, CRMs, and Syndicated Research.
- Strong communication skills. Ability to speak and write professionally. Ability and comfort with presenting work by phone or within small groups.
- Knowledge of other Machine Learning techniques such as Natural Language Processing (NLP) and text mining, and Neural Networks is a plus.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Compensation Range: $106,500 - $179,000. This is the pay range the Company believes it will pay for this position at the time of this posting. Consistent with applicable law, compensation will be determined based on the skills, qualifications, and experience of the applicant along with the requirements of the position, and the Company reserves the right to modify this pay range at any time. For this role, the Company will offer medical coverage, dental, vision, disability, 401k, and paid time off
Tags: Bayesian Classification Clustering Data analysis E-commerce Machine Learning Markov Chain Mathematics NLP Python R RDBMS Research SQL Statistics STEM
Perks/benefits: Career development Health care
More jobs like this
Boston, Massachusetts, United States … Boston, Massachusetts, United States - Remote Full TimeMid Mid-levelUSD 51K - 94K * USD 51K+ *
Technical Product Manager - Data Pipelines Product OwnerAPIs Architecture Computer Science Consulting Data pipelines Engineering ETL +3
Career development Flex hours Flex vacation Transparency Unlimited paid time off
Explore more AI/ML/Data Science career opportunities
Find open roles in Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning (ML), Natural Language Processing (NLP), Computer Vision (CV), Data Engineering, Data Analytics, Big Data, and Data Science in general, filtered by job title or popular skill, toolset and products used.
- Open Junior Data Scientist jobs
- Open Power BI Developer jobs
- Open Data Analytics Engineer jobs
- Open Data Engineer (Remote) jobs
- Open Senior Data Analyst (Bangkok Based, relocation provided) jobs
- Open Director, Data Engineering jobs
- Open Staff Data Scientist jobs
- Open Lead Data Analyst jobs
- Open Marketing Data Analyst jobs
- Open Junior Data Engineer jobs
- Open Data Manager jobs
- Open Principal Data Scientist jobs
- Open Product Data Analyst jobs
- Open Big Data Engineer jobs
- Open Head of Data Science jobs
- Open Computer Vision Engineer jobs
- Open Machine Learning Scientist jobs
- Open BI Analyst jobs
- Open Data Analyst, Partner Development - (Statistics/ML/BI) (Bangkok-based, relocation provided) jobs
- Open Associate Data Analyst- Customer Experience Group | Bangkok-based jobs
- Open Senior Data Analyst, Partner Development - (Statistics/ML/BI) (Bangkok-based, relocation provided) jobs
- Open Senior Data Architect jobs
- Open Data Analyst (Statistics/Python/BI) (Bangkok-based, relocation provided) jobs
- Open Sr Data Engineer jobs
- Open MLOps Engineer jobs
- Open Excel-related jobs
- Open Consulting-related jobs
- Open Business Intelligence-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open Hadoop-related jobs
- Open Data visualization-related jobs
- Open Data management-related jobs
- Open Data quality-related jobs
- Open Finance-related jobs
- Open Privacy-related jobs
- Open ML models-related jobs
- Open Airflow-related jobs
- Open Snowflake-related jobs
- Open Scala-related jobs
- Open Kafka-related jobs
- Open Deep Learning-related jobs
- Open Data warehouse-related jobs
- Open PhD-related jobs
- Open Git-related jobs
- Open Streaming-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open NoSQL-related jobs
- Open Docker-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open CI/CD-related jobs