Data Analyst (Remote)
Atlanta, GA, United States
Full Time USD 52K - 83K
FKA applies the ‘formerly known’ to an industry and way of working that needs to be reinvented. Working at the pace of culture, we create modern brand experiences for those that are poised to make their boldest moves yet. Our integrated Social + CRM approach is the accelerant that blends culture with consumer connectivity, closing the gap to build loyal followings. FKA’s proprietary loyalty/relationship index fuels clients with insights about their consumers, sharing the “why,” and not only the "what.”
With nearly half of the FKA staff consisting of people of color—and founded and led by women—we represent today’s customer, not just from a plethora of research and data but by personal experiences. FKA partners with brands like Verizon, Pop-Tarts, MAC, Audi, Taco Bell, JIF, MeowMix, and others who are ready to simplify the chaos and imagine what’s next.
We are seeking a talented CRM Data Analyst to join our dynamic marketing team. The candidate will be responsible for gathering and analyzing customer data to measure campaign effectiveness and optimizing customer engagement. The successful candidate will be able to use data to develop insights and recommendations to improve marketing performance. The ideal candidate will have advanced Excel skills, an analytical mindset, great attention to detail, and be comfortable dealing with high amounts of ambiguity.
- Aggregate data to create and maintain marketing reports that provide actionable insights.
- Summarize campaign results and overall list performance with clear and easy-to-understand recommendations.
- Identify and solve for issues found within data sets from QA across tools and platforms.
- Maintain functional expertise in database marketing, analytical tools, techniques, and other infrastructure requirements.
- Collaborate effectively with cross-functional team members to optimize and coordinate measurement strategies.
- Proactive problem-solver & intellectually curious.
- Detail oriented while keeping sight of bigger picture/trends.
- Passionate about data and understanding consumer behavior.
- Able to prioritize and work on multiple projects in a deadline-driven environment.
- Proficient in organizing and visually presenting data through pivot tables and charts in tools like Excel, Tableau, SQL.
- Skilled in project management and cross-stakeholder communication, both written and verbal.
Nice to Have:
- Understanding of email & direct mail marketing landscape and how it fits into the customer journey.
- 1+ years of progressive consumer marketing experience for established brands.
- Bachelor’s or equivalent degree in marketing, communications, or other related field.
The Power of One starts with our people! To do powerful things, we offer powerful resources. Our best-in-class wellness and benefits offerings include:
- Paid Family Care for parents and caregivers for 12 weeks or more
- Monetary assistance and support for Adoption, Surrogacy and Fertility
- Monetary assistance and support for pet adoption
- Employee Assistance Programs and Health/Wellness/Comfort reimbursements to help you invest in your future and work/life balance
- Tuition Assistance
- Paid time off that includes Flexible Time off Vacation, Annual Sick Days, Volunteer Days, Holiday and Identity days, and more
- Matching Gifts programs
- Flexible working arrangements
- ‘Work Your World’ Program encouraging employees to work from anywhere Publicis Groupe has an office for up to 6 weeks a year (based upon eligibility)
- Business Resource Groups that support multiple affinities and alliances
The benefits offerings listed are available to eligible U.S. Based employees, are reviewed on an annual basis, and are governed by the terms of the applicable plan documents.
Formerly Known As is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our employment decisions are made without regard to actual or perceived race, color, ethnicity, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability, medical condition as defined by applicable state law, genetic information, marital status, military service and veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws and ordinances.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Compensation Range: $52,500 - $83,500. This is the pay range the Company believes it will pay for this position at the time of this posting. Consistent with applicable law, compensation will be determined based on the skills, qualifications, and experience of the applicant along with the requirements of the position, and the Company reserves the right to modify this pay range at any time. For this role, the Company will offer medical coverage, dental, vision, disability, 401k, and paid time off.
Tags: Excel Research SQL Tableau
Perks/benefits: 401(k) matching Career development Fertility benefits Flex hours Flex vacation Health care Wellness
More jobs like this
San Francisco, CA; Remote San Francisco, CA; Remote Full TimeSenior Senior-levelUSD 92K - 130K * USD 92K+ *
Product Data Analyst, Ad ProductA/B testing Architecture AWS Business Intelligence Databricks Data visualization Engineering +13
Career development Flex hours Flex vacation Health care Insurance +5
Explore more AI/ML/Data Science career opportunities
Find open roles in Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning (ML), Natural Language Processing (NLP), Computer Vision (CV), Data Engineering, Data Analytics, Big Data, and Data Science in general, filtered by job title or popular skill, toolset and products used.
- Open Junior Data Scientist jobs
- Open Power BI Developer jobs
- Open Data Analytics Engineer jobs
- Open Data Engineer (Remote) jobs
- Open Senior Data Analyst (Bangkok Based, relocation provided) jobs
- Open Director, Data Engineering jobs
- Open Staff Data Scientist jobs
- Open Lead Data Analyst jobs
- Open Marketing Data Analyst jobs
- Open Junior Data Engineer jobs
- Open Data Manager jobs
- Open Principal Data Scientist jobs
- Open Product Data Analyst jobs
- Open Big Data Engineer jobs
- Open Head of Data Science jobs
- Open Computer Vision Engineer jobs
- Open Machine Learning Scientist jobs
- Open BI Analyst jobs
- Open Data Analyst, Partner Development - (Statistics/ML/BI) (Bangkok-based, relocation provided) jobs
- Open Associate Data Analyst- Customer Experience Group | Bangkok-based jobs
- Open Senior Data Analyst, Partner Development - (Statistics/ML/BI) (Bangkok-based, relocation provided) jobs
- Open Senior Data Architect jobs
- Open Data Analyst (Statistics/Python/BI) (Bangkok-based, relocation provided) jobs
- Open Sr Data Engineer jobs
- Open MLOps Engineer jobs
- Open Excel-related jobs
- Open Consulting-related jobs
- Open Business Intelligence-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open Hadoop-related jobs
- Open Data visualization-related jobs
- Open Data management-related jobs
- Open Data quality-related jobs
- Open Finance-related jobs
- Open Privacy-related jobs
- Open ML models-related jobs
- Open Airflow-related jobs
- Open Snowflake-related jobs
- Open Scala-related jobs
- Open Kafka-related jobs
- Open Deep Learning-related jobs
- Open Data warehouse-related jobs
- Open PhD-related jobs
- Open Git-related jobs
- Open Streaming-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open NoSQL-related jobs
- Open Docker-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open CI/CD-related jobs