Machine Learning Engineer/DevOps Engineer
Sia PartnersSia Partners is a next-generation consulting firm focused on delivering superior value and tangible results to its clients as they navigate the digital revolution. We guide their projects and initiatives in strategy, business transformation,...
Sia Partners is a next generation management consulting firm and pioneer of Consulting 4.0. We offer a unique blend of AI and design capabilities, augmenting traditional consulting to deliver exceptional value to our clients. With 2200 consultants in 18 countries and expertise in more than 30 sectors and services, we optimize client projects worldwide. Through our Consulting for Good approach, we strive for next-level impact by developing innovative CSR solutions for our clients, making sustainability a lever for profitable transformation.
In 2009 the office in Amsterdam was opened, which is now situated in the Rembrandttoren with a great view from the 28th floor of Amsterdam. We focus on the following sectors: Energy & Utilities, Financial Services, Marketing & Customer Experience, Data Science and HR, Transformation & Change. The Dutch team is experiencing strong growth and has now built up an impressive client portfolio, supported by and cooperating with colleagues from our international offices. Sia Partners Netherlands employs approximately 55 consultants.
Support the development of the activities of the Global Data Science Business Unit. You will join the Amsterdam Data Science team and implement high-performance software solutions hosted on scalable and secure cloud infrastructures for our Data Science projects as well as our internal Heka solutions.
You will be in charge of shaping and executing the future of your expertise within Sia NL. You will work on client projects as well as on building our own Sia AI solutions, together with our NL based data science team and Paris based Heka Engineering team.
Your responsibilities include:
● Cloud services at GCP, AWS and Azure : choice of architecture, use of storage & compute services, cost monitoring and optimization, role management, Infrastructure as Code
● Docker and Kubernetes : containerization & orchestration of applications, management of K8s clusters adapted to Data Science workloads
● Programming in python : development of tools executed on the server side (mass data processing, API REST server, authentication, etc.)
● CI / CD : management of the integration and continuous deployment of our applications and internal platforms, support for the deployment of Data Science projects with our customers
● Infrastructures & Services adapted to Machine Learning : technological watch and implementation of solutions useful to Data Scientists in learning and making their ML models available.
- You have at least MSc level in Computer Science, Applied Mathematics, Artificial Intelligence, Embedded Systems, Informatica or related field of study
- You have a very good level in Python and have a solid foundation in other languages. You master at least one SQL DBMS (ideally PostgreSQL) and noSQL (ideally MongoDB) and are able to use its advanced features.
- You are familiar with at least one cloud service platform (GCP, AWS, Azure) with experience mixing different services within the same project.
- You are comfortable using Docker, automating CI / CD pipelines and have a strong desire to gain skills in Kubernetes if you do not have experience with this solution yet.
- You are part of the DevOps Culture : support for the code life cycle, from development to deployment and maintenance of applications (a mastery of the Gitlab-CE ecosystem is a plus). You are also familiar with Infrastructure as Code concepts and tools such as Terraform, Ansible or Chef.
- You are sensitive to security issues and have experience in implementing application protection solutions (certificate management, HTTPS security, OAuth2 authentication, credential management)
- You are driven by a natural curiosity to actively follow the evolution of the sector with strong convictions on the technologies of the moment. You are proactive and able to quickly gain skills in a new technology, both as a team and independently.
- You want to get involved and quickly take responsibility for high added value missions within a dynamic structure.
- You have the ability to work in a team, an open mind, a sense of analysis and you want to join a motivating professional environment where you will share our values of excellence, entrepreneurship, innovation, the culture of sharing, benevolence, personal / professional life balance.
What do we offer?
- Competitive salary with great extra advantages: a company car or flexible mobility plan, a work phone, a clear and structured yearly salary increase and bonuses.
- Flexible transport options that match your personal needs.
- Training plan to develop yourself as an expert in your discipline.
- You have the opportunity to work from home, with the client or from our inspiring office in Amsterdam.
- Working in an international environment creates opportunities to share knowledge and work together on international projects with colleagues all over the world.
For more information on our Data Science Practice, visit our showroom:
Sia Partners is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment, including hiring, promotion, remuneration, or discipline, are based solely on performance, competence, conduct, or business needs.
* Salary range is an estimate based on our salary survey 💰
Tags: Ansible APIs Architecture AWS Azure Computer Science Consulting Consulting firm DevOps Docker Engineering GCP GitLab Informatica Kubernetes Machine Learning Mathematics ML models MongoDB NoSQL Pipelines PostgreSQL Python Security SQL Terraform
Perks/benefits: Career development Competitive pay Equity Flex hours Startup environment Team events
More jobs like this
Lisbon, Lisbon, Portugal - … Lisbon, Lisbon, Portugal - Remote Full TimeEntry Entry-levelUSD 103K - 175K * USD 103K+ *
Data Analyst / Analytics EngineerAgile Computer Science Data analysis Data Studio E-commerce Economics Engineering +11
Career development Competitive pay Equity Flex hours Parental leave
Cluj-Napoca, Romania Cluj-Napoca, Romania Full TimeEntry Entry-levelUSD 39K - 73K * USD 39K+ *
Working Student in Machine Learning, Computer Vision & VR, Engineering Center, ClujC++ Computer Vision CUDA Deep Learning Engineering Git Keras +8
Career development Conferences Flex hours Health care Medical leave +1
Cluj-Napoca, Romania Cluj-Napoca, Romania Full TimeEntry Entry-levelUSD 59K - 135K * USD 59K+ *
Working Student in Data Science & AI, Data Engineering, Engineering Center, ClujAzure Bitbucket Data Mining Data visualization Docker Engineering Git +9
Career development Conferences Flex hours Health care Medical leave +1
Explore more AI/ML/Data Science career opportunities
Find open roles in Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning (ML), Natural Language Processing (NLP), Computer Vision (CV), Data Engineering, Data Analytics, Big Data, and Data Science in general, filtered by job title or popular skill, toolset and products used.
- Open Power BI Developer jobs
- Open Data Analytics Engineer jobs
- Open Junior Data Scientist jobs
- Open Staff Data Scientist jobs
- Open Data Engineer (Remote) jobs
- Open Senior Data Analyst (Bangkok Based, relocation provided) jobs
- Open Director, Data Engineering jobs
- Open Junior Data Engineer jobs
- Open Lead Data Analyst jobs
- Open Marketing Data Analyst jobs
- Open Principal Data Scientist jobs
- Open Product Data Analyst jobs
- Open Head of Data Science jobs
- Open Big Data Engineer jobs
- Open Data Manager jobs
- Open BI Analyst jobs
- Open Computer Vision Engineer jobs
- Open Associate Data Analyst- Customer Experience Group | Bangkok-based jobs
- Open Data Analyst, Partner Development - (Statistics/ML/BI) (Bangkok-based, relocation provided) jobs
- Open Senior Data Architect jobs
- Open Senior Data Analyst, Partner Development - (Statistics/ML/BI) (Bangkok-based, relocation provided) jobs
- Open Machine Learning Scientist jobs
- Open Data Analyst (Statistics/Python/BI) (Bangkok-based, relocation provided) jobs
- Open Cloud Data Engineer jobs
- Open Sr Data Engineer jobs
- Open Excel-related jobs
- Open Business Intelligence-related jobs
- Open Consulting-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open Data visualization-related jobs
- Open Hadoop-related jobs
- Open Data management-related jobs
- Open Data quality-related jobs
- Open Finance-related jobs
- Open Privacy-related jobs
- Open Airflow-related jobs
- Open ML models-related jobs
- Open Snowflake-related jobs
- Open Scala-related jobs
- Open Kafka-related jobs
- Open Deep Learning-related jobs
- Open Data warehouse-related jobs
- Open Git-related jobs
- Open PhD-related jobs
- Open NoSQL-related jobs
- Open Streaming-related jobs
- Open Docker-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open CI/CD-related jobs