Middle Data science engineer
Intetics Inc., a leading global technology company providing custom software application development, distributed professional teams, software product quality assessment, and “all-things-digital” solutions, is looking for a Data science engineer to enrich its team with a skilled professional to spread the company’s ideas, vision, content, and messages.
- Evaluate and estimate potential projects
- Prepare prototypes and demos
- Participate in active projects
- Perform research projects and specific research areas (Feature extraction, Demand prediction, Predictive maintenance, Asset management) in the company
- Propose new ideas and directions of research, improvements, technical decisions, and best practices
- Create production-ready solutions in such industries as Automotive, Construction, Transportation, Municipality, Electric power, etc.
- Propose and realize new ideas to benefit our customers and the company.
- Experience in software development 2+ years
- Experience in Data Science 2+ years
- Understanding of Machine Learning algorithms and techniques
- Python with ml libs and frameworks (PyTorch, sci-kit-learn)
- Experience with СV (segmentation, object detection), tabular data problems (time series forecasting, demand prediction)
- Proficiency in using database query languages such as SQL
- Experience with Git, Unix systems, Docker
- Upper-intermediate English level.
Bonus Points for:
- Experience with the presale process
- Geospatial tools (QGIS)
- Big Data frameworks — Hadoop, Spark Experience with Natural Language Processing NoSQL databases, such as MongoDB, Cassandra, HBase R or C++
- Degree in computer science or related field.
Intetics Inc. is a leading global technology company providing custom software application development, distributed professional teams, software product quality assessment, and “all-things-digital” solutions built with SMAC, RPA, AI/ML, IoT, blockchain, and GIS/UAV/LBS technologies.
Based on proprietary pioneering business models of Offshore Dedicated Team® and Remote In-Sourcing®, an advanced Technical Debt Reduction Platform (TETRA) and measurable SLAs for software engineering, Intetics helps innovative organizations capitalize on global talent with our in-depth engineering expertise based on the Predictive Software Engineering framework.
Intetics’ core strength is the design of software products in conditions of incomplete specifications. We have extensive industry expertise in Education, Healthcare, Logistics, Life Science, Finance, Insurance, Communications, and custom ERP, CRM, Intelligent Automation and Geospatial solutions.
Our advanced software engineering background and outstanding quality management platform, along with an unparalleled methodology for talent recruitment, team building and talent retention, guarantee that our clients receive exceptional results for their projects. At Intetics, our outcomes do not just meet clients’ expectations, they have been exceeding them for a quarter of a century.
Intetics operates from 12 offices in 6 countries including Naples, FL (headquarters), Chicago, Dallas, Dusseldorf, London, Minsk, Krakow, Kyiv, Kharkiv, and Vinnytsia.
Intetics is ISO 9001 (quality) and ISO 27001 (security) certified and a Microsoft Gold, Amazon, and UiPath Partner. The company’s innovation and growth achievements are reflected in winning prestigious titles and awards, including Inc 5000, Software 500, CRN 100, American Business, Deloitte Technology Fast 50, European IT Excellence, Best European BPO, Clutch and ACQ5 Awards, and inclusion into IAOP’s Best Global Outsourcing 100 list.
You can find more details at Intetics.com.