Looker Data Analyst (Remote - GMT +1/2)
Remote - Dublin, County Dublin, Ireland
Glofox is on a mission to revolutionize the fitness industry. We are growing in size every year, and along with our ever-growing client base that spans 60 distinct countries, our team is dedicated to powering the fitness industry.
We're a hard-working, fun-loving, get-things-done type of team that are building a platform that saves time, increases retention and ultimately, helps studio and gym owners build successful businesses.
At Glofox, we love entrepreneurs because we are entrepreneurs. We know how much determination it takes to start your own business and grow it into something that lasts. We roll our sleeves up, we act fast, and we learn together. We're looking for people that will do the same.
Please note, Glofox does not currently offer sponsorship. Please only apply if you are eligible to work in the locations we are hiring in.
What you will be doing:
- Develop compelling dashboards and automated reporting for key performance metrics.
- Working closely with the team to help identify important questions around metrics definition.
- Embed visualizations into Glofox platform.
- Develop and expand data models that will be used by a large client base.
- Analyse data and support data acquisition via ETL.
- Provide insights into best practices around Looker performance and economy.
Our current technical stack is underpinned by:
What Skills Do I need?
- 3+ Years of experience in a Data Engineering, Data Analyst and/or Data Science role, with a focus on analyzing large data sets to solve problems
- Expert knowledge of SQL
- Experience with LookML & visualization using Looker
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to take initiative and operate with a high degree of autonomy
- Desire to learn and grow your knowledge
- The opportunity to help fitness entrepreneurs improve the health of people worldwide
- Autonomy to make what you will; a team, a product or even just a way of doing things
- An entrepreneurial working environment. If you can make a case for a project that fits with our vision, you’ll likely be able to execute it
- Competitive compensation with share options
- We embrace flexible, remote work and have a distributed team across multiple countries
- Any support you need to level up your skills - conferences, books, screencasts