We believe that change has become the defining characteristic in today’s business environment. The brands that thrive are those that understand this and are designed to manage, capture and leverage change in the world around them. To that extent, Publicis’ founder Marcel Bleustein-Blanchet’s spirit is still alive: You have to lead the change, if you don’t want to be led by change.
About the role:
This role will be focus on gathering and analyzing data to guide an organization’s decision making and improve performance. Identifying requirements, designing, and implementing reporting systems based on these needs. This role will be responsible for performing tasks of data extraction, modeling, visualization, data analysis and communicating internally the news about the reporting under his/her responsibility
How you’d spend your day:
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Extract, analyse and visualise data from CRM platforms, generating insights valuable from a business perspective applicable to
- Audience targeting:
- Understanding who the best people to target from a communication perspective are and how they are to better target communication campaigns.
- Discovering new audiences valuable from a business perspective by analyzing standard reports available in the different platforms or by applying modelling techniques.
- Generate reports from those insights.
- Audience targeting:
- Communicate insights to the account team and client in a way they understand them and adopt them.
- Define use cases: from the strategic stage (business objective, initial hypotheses) to the activation stage and measurement framework (KPIs definition, monitoring and reporting).
What we’re looking for:
- High profiency around online advertising, metrics, terminology, industry best practices and trends.
- Experience with CRM data analysis and audience builder perspective.
- Experience in visualization tools as Power Bi, Data Studio, Tableau.
- Advanced user of Microsoft Office, specifically Excel and Visualbasic.
- Exceptional analytical, quantitative, problem-solving and critical thinking skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Must be versatile and able to adapt to constantly changing marketplace and environment
- Fluent in English, oral and written (at least B2)
- Notions of programming in SQL, Python, R
- Acknowledge and commit to comply with our internal procedures intending to prevent bribery and corruption.
- Show special awareness and embrace our compliance culture, especially in matters related to anti-bribery and anti-corruption.
- Be a role model and lead by example complying with the Business Unit internal procedures, including those regarding the Bribery and Corruption Management Framework.
Here at Publicis Groupe, we are committed to building a culturally diverse workforce and therefore strongly encourages applications from underrepresented groups. We are committed to equality of opportunity and welcome applications from all individuals, regardless of their background: we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status on any individual´s status in any group or class protected by law.
If you have any reasonable adjustment needs arising from a disability or medical condition to fully participate in the recruitment process, please discuss this with the recruiter who contacts you.
* Salary range is an estimate based on our salary survey 💰
Tags: Data analysis Data Studio Excel KPIs Power BI Python R SQL Tableau
More jobs like this
Remote, Remote, Ireland Remote, Remote, Ireland Full TimeSenior Senior-levelUSD 184K - 205K * USD 184K+ *
Applied Scientist - Ads (Remote)Distributed Systems Engineering Machine Learning Matplotlib NumPy Pandas Python +6
Career development Competitive pay Conferences Flex hours Health care +2
Explore more AI/ML/Data Science career opportunities
Find open roles in Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning (ML), Natural Language Processing (NLP), Computer Vision (CV), Data Engineering, Data Analytics, Big Data, and Data Science in general, filtered by job title or popular skill, toolset and products used.
- Open Junior Data Scientist jobs
- Open Power BI Developer jobs
- Open Data Analytics Engineer jobs
- Open Data Engineer (Remote) jobs
- Open Senior Data Analyst (Bangkok Based, relocation provided) jobs
- Open Director, Data Engineering jobs
- Open Staff Data Scientist jobs
- Open Lead Data Analyst jobs
- Open Marketing Data Analyst jobs
- Open Junior Data Engineer jobs
- Open Data Manager jobs
- Open Principal Data Scientist jobs
- Open Product Data Analyst jobs
- Open Big Data Engineer jobs
- Open Head of Data Science jobs
- Open Computer Vision Engineer jobs
- Open Machine Learning Scientist jobs
- Open BI Analyst jobs
- Open Data Analyst, Partner Development - (Statistics/ML/BI) (Bangkok-based, relocation provided) jobs
- Open Associate Data Analyst- Customer Experience Group | Bangkok-based jobs
- Open Senior Data Analyst, Partner Development - (Statistics/ML/BI) (Bangkok-based, relocation provided) jobs
- Open Senior Data Architect jobs
- Open Data Analyst (Statistics/Python/BI) (Bangkok-based, relocation provided) jobs
- Open Sr Data Engineer jobs
- Open MLOps Engineer jobs
- Open Excel-related jobs
- Open Consulting-related jobs
- Open Business Intelligence-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open Hadoop-related jobs
- Open Data visualization-related jobs
- Open Data management-related jobs
- Open Data quality-related jobs
- Open Finance-related jobs
- Open Privacy-related jobs
- Open ML models-related jobs
- Open Airflow-related jobs
- Open Snowflake-related jobs
- Open Scala-related jobs
- Open Kafka-related jobs
- Open Deep Learning-related jobs
- Open Data warehouse-related jobs
- Open PhD-related jobs
- Open Git-related jobs
- Open Streaming-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open NoSQL-related jobs
- Open Docker-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open CI/CD-related jobs