Director, Data Engineering
Atlanta, GA, United States
Full Time Executive-level / Director USD 106K - 167K
Company DescriptionZenith is the ROI Agency. Our more than 6,000 specialists across 95 markets offer unparalleled capabilities in Media, Data, Technology, Commerce and Content. We put effectiveness at the heart of our work to solve complex challenges, drive successful business outcomes, and grow our clients’ businesses. Zenith is part of Publicis Media, the media arm of Publicis Groupe.
- Design, develop, validate, implement, and maintain end-to-end data engineering solutions
- Write application and database code based on business requirements or user stories, architectural requirements, and existing code.
- Design, develop, and enhance data models.
- Build complex data pipelines, and work to achieve high-quality data ingestion goals.
- Take ownership of complete data life cycle.
- Drive system performance of the data tier and the reliability of data feeds across the enterprise system.
- Modify and improve data engineering processes to handle ever-growing, highly-complex, and diverse data formats, sources, and pipelines.
- As part of the data processing team work on performance tuning and optimization, query optimization, index tuning, caching, buffer tuning, and data archiving strategies.
- Proactively estimate and plan development work, track and report progress, and deliver work on schedule.
- Write ad-hoc queries based on schema knowledge for various application requirements
- Contribute to operational support documentation.
- Participate in weekly on-call rotation.
- Bachelor's degree in information technology, computer science, or related field.
- Solid hands-on experience with Google Cloud services: Storage, BiqQuery, DataProc, DataPrep, DataFlow, DataFusion, DataComposer, Datalab, and DataStudio.
- Active Google Cloud Data Engineer Certification or Active Google Professional Cloud Architect Certification, Python coding, AWS (Redshift, etc.), code based API integration, and CLI experience is a plus
- Excellent communication skills. Ability to speak and write professionally. Ability and comfort with presenting work by phone or within small groups.
- • Excellent customer service skills. Ability to service clients, partners and internal stakeholders by understand their needs, translating those needs into creative solutions, and delivering on those solutions with diligence and a sense of urgency.
- Self-motivated and a self-starter with strong ability to multitask projects/tasks effectively.
- Digital media experience, particularly experience working in ad tech industry with a data-centric role is a plus.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Compensation Range: $106,500 - $167,500 annually. This is the pay range the Company believes it will pay for this position at the time of this posting. Consistent with applicable law, compensation will be determined based on the skills, qualifications, and experience of the applicant along with the requirements of the position, and the Company reserves the right to modify this pay range at any time. For this role, the Company will offer medical coverage, dental, vision, disability, 401k, and paid time off.
Tags: APIs AWS Computer Science Dataflow Data pipelines Dataproc Engineering GCP Google Cloud Pipelines Python Redshift
Perks/benefits: 401(k) matching Health care
More jobs like this
Denver, CO, United States Denver, CO, United States Full TimeExecutive Executive-levelUSD 115K - 145K USD 115K+
Data Engineer-Marketing PlatformsAgile Computer Science Data analysis Data Mining Data pipelines Data quality Engineering +8
401(k) matching Career development Competitive pay Health care Insurance +1
United States - Remote United States - Remote Full TimeExecutive Executive-levelUSD 73K - 136K * USD 73K+ *
Head of AIAgile Autonomous Driving Computer Vision Distributed Systems Engineering Machine Learning PhD +2
401(k) matching Career development Health care Insurance Startup environment +1
Toronto, ON, Canada Toronto, ON, Canada Full TimeExecutive Executive-levelUSD 200K - 297K * USD 200K+ *
Informa Group Plc.
Director of Data EngineeringAirflow APIs Architecture AWS Big Data Computer Science Data Analytics +13
Career development Flex hours Flex vacation Health care Medical leave +3
Explore more AI/ML/Data Science career opportunities
Find open roles in Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning (ML), Natural Language Processing (NLP), Computer Vision (CV), Data Engineering, Data Analytics, Big Data, and Data Science in general, filtered by job title or popular skill, toolset and products used.
- Open Junior Data Scientist jobs
- Open Power BI Developer jobs
- Open Data Analytics Engineer jobs
- Open Data Engineer (Remote) jobs
- Open Senior Data Analyst (Bangkok Based, relocation provided) jobs
- Open Director, Data Engineering jobs
- Open Staff Data Scientist jobs
- Open Lead Data Analyst jobs
- Open Marketing Data Analyst jobs
- Open Junior Data Engineer jobs
- Open Data Manager jobs
- Open Principal Data Scientist jobs
- Open Product Data Analyst jobs
- Open Big Data Engineer jobs
- Open Head of Data Science jobs
- Open Computer Vision Engineer jobs
- Open Machine Learning Scientist jobs
- Open BI Analyst jobs
- Open Data Analyst, Partner Development - (Statistics/ML/BI) (Bangkok-based, relocation provided) jobs
- Open Associate Data Analyst- Customer Experience Group | Bangkok-based jobs
- Open Senior Data Analyst, Partner Development - (Statistics/ML/BI) (Bangkok-based, relocation provided) jobs
- Open Senior Data Architect jobs
- Open Data Analyst (Statistics/Python/BI) (Bangkok-based, relocation provided) jobs
- Open Sr Data Engineer jobs
- Open MLOps Engineer jobs
- Open Excel-related jobs
- Open Consulting-related jobs
- Open Business Intelligence-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open Hadoop-related jobs
- Open Data visualization-related jobs
- Open Data management-related jobs
- Open Data quality-related jobs
- Open Finance-related jobs
- Open Privacy-related jobs
- Open ML models-related jobs
- Open Airflow-related jobs
- Open Snowflake-related jobs
- Open Scala-related jobs
- Open Kafka-related jobs
- Open Deep Learning-related jobs
- Open Data warehouse-related jobs
- Open PhD-related jobs
- Open Git-related jobs
- Open Streaming-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open NoSQL-related jobs
- Open Docker-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open CI/CD-related jobs