Data Scientist, Data Sciences
Birmingham, MI, United States
We live at the intersection of technology, digital, creative, CRM, analytics and media. We are driven by a common purpose, a powerful spirit, shared behaviors, and a relentless focus on our people. We are constantly challenging the status quo and redefining what’s possible for our clients.
We combine industry expertise, top-tier talent and unique, scalable solutions to deliver more valuable customer experiences and tangible business results.
We are driven by our values to Be Better, Be Curious, Be Open & Be Bold.
We don’t all look the same, and we don’t expect you to, either. But successful members of the Analytics team at Performics Collective generally have a passion for emerging tech and media, bring a data-driven approach to decision-making, have a fresh perspective and share it in a positive way, don’t shy away from a challenge, and are always hungry to learn more. We look for prior experience in media analytics, especially digital media. We hope you’re a numbers whiz and know how to bring data to life through a compelling story.
- Analysts form the foundation of the Analytics team.
- They pull and arrange data from a multitude of sources to feed business-improving insights, then build thoughtful presentations and reports that bring the story home to our clients.
- They work closely with their Manager or Senior Analyst to learn the most efficient and effective ways of wrangling with data and develop skills to become full-fledged story tellers.
- B.A. or B.S., preferably in Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, Marketing/Advertising or related field.
- 3+ years of experience extracting insights from large data sets.
- 3+ years of experience utilizing advanced quantitative methods to build predictive and/or classification models for business decisions.
- Knowledge of Digital Media, Marketing/Advertising industries highly preferred.
- Experience working with Python, R programming language.
- Experience working with relational databases, SQL.
- Strong communication skills.
- Agency experience highly preferred.
- Ability to speak and write professionally.
- Ability and comfort with presenting work by phone or within small groups.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office software such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Ability to service clients, partners and internal stakeholders by understanding needs, translating those needs into creative solutions, and delivering on those solutions with diligence and a sense of urgency.
- Knowledge of digital media metrics (Impressions, Clicks, CTR, CPM, etc.). Knowledge of visualization tools like Tableau and Power BI.
- Knowledge of analytics tools and relational databases (Google Analytics, SQL, MS Access).
- Advanced Excel skills (ability to work with macros, advanced formulas, pivot tables).
- Knowledge of python and other programming languages. Experience in search platforms preferred – i.e. SA360, Kenshoo.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
* Salary range is an estimate based on our salary survey 💰
Tags: Classification Computer Science Excel Mathematics Power BI Python R RDBMS SQL Statistics Tableau
More jobs like this
San Francisco, CA San Francisco, CA Full TimeSenior Senior-levelUSD 145K - 237K USD 145K+
Senior Data Scientist - GrowthA/B testing Causal inference Computer Science Data analysis Data quality Economics Engineering +13
Career development Equity Health care Salary bonus Startup environment
Seattle, Washington, USA Seattle, Washington, USA Full TimeSenior Senior-levelUSD 122K - 239K USD 122K+
Career development Conferences Equity Flex hours Team events
Canada (Remote) Canada (Remote) Full TimeSenior Senior-levelUSD 129K - 185K * USD 129K+ *
Senior Data Scientist - Computer VisionAWS BigQuery Computer Science Computer Vision Deep Learning Docker Economics +14
Career development Flex hours Flex vacation Salary bonus Startup environment +1
Seattle, WA, United States Seattle, WA, United States Full TimeSenior Senior-levelUSD 135K - 170K USD 135K+
Data ScientistComputer Science Consulting Consulting firm Data Mining Engineering Machine Learning Mathematics +5
Career development Equity Gear Medical leave Salary bonus +1
Seattle, WA, United States Seattle, WA, United States Full TimeSenior Senior-levelUSD 160K - 195K USD 160K+
Senior Data ScientistComputer Science Consulting Consulting firm Data Mining Engineering Machine Learning Mathematics +5
Career development Equity Gear Medical leave Salary bonus +1
Explore more AI/ML/Data Science career opportunities
Find open roles in Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning (ML), Natural Language Processing (NLP), Computer Vision (CV), Data Engineering, Data Analytics, Big Data, and Data Science in general, filtered by job title or popular skill, toolset and products used.
- Open Junior Data Scientist jobs
- Open Power BI Developer jobs
- Open Data Analytics Engineer jobs
- Open Data Engineer (Remote) jobs
- Open Senior Data Analyst (Bangkok Based, relocation provided) jobs
- Open Director, Data Engineering jobs
- Open Staff Data Scientist jobs
- Open Lead Data Analyst jobs
- Open Marketing Data Analyst jobs
- Open Junior Data Engineer jobs
- Open Data Manager jobs
- Open Principal Data Scientist jobs
- Open Product Data Analyst jobs
- Open Big Data Engineer jobs
- Open Head of Data Science jobs
- Open Computer Vision Engineer jobs
- Open Machine Learning Scientist jobs
- Open BI Analyst jobs
- Open Data Analyst, Partner Development - (Statistics/ML/BI) (Bangkok-based, relocation provided) jobs
- Open Associate Data Analyst- Customer Experience Group | Bangkok-based jobs
- Open Senior Data Analyst, Partner Development - (Statistics/ML/BI) (Bangkok-based, relocation provided) jobs
- Open Senior Data Architect jobs
- Open Data Analyst (Statistics/Python/BI) (Bangkok-based, relocation provided) jobs
- Open Sr Data Engineer jobs
- Open MLOps Engineer jobs
- Open Excel-related jobs
- Open Consulting-related jobs
- Open Business Intelligence-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open Hadoop-related jobs
- Open Data visualization-related jobs
- Open Data management-related jobs
- Open Data quality-related jobs
- Open Finance-related jobs
- Open Privacy-related jobs
- Open ML models-related jobs
- Open Airflow-related jobs
- Open Snowflake-related jobs
- Open Scala-related jobs
- Open Kafka-related jobs
- Open Deep Learning-related jobs
- Open Data warehouse-related jobs
- Open PhD-related jobs
- Open Git-related jobs
- Open Streaming-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open NoSQL-related jobs
- Open Docker-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open CI/CD-related jobs