Data Engineer 2
When you’re one of us, you get to run with the best. For decades, we’ve been helping marketers from the world’s top brands personalize experiences for millions of people with our cutting-edge technology, solutions and services. Epsilon’s best-in-class identity gives brands a clear, privacy-safe view of their customers, which they can use across our suite of digital media, messaging and loyalty solutions. We process 400+ billion consumer actions each day and hold many patents of proprietary technology, including real-time modeling languages and consumer privacy advancements. Thanks to the work of every employee, Epsilon India is now Great Place to Work-Certified™. Epsilon has also been consistently recognized as industry-leading by Forrester, Adweek and the MRC. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with more than 8,000 employees around the world. For more information, visit epsilon.com/apac or our LinkedIn page.
Why we are looking for you
- This position in the Engineering team under the Digital Experience organization. We drive the first mile of the customer experience through personalization of offers and content. We are currently on the lookout for a smart, highly driven software engineer.
- You will be part of a team that is focused on building solutions, pipelines using latest software engineering design principles and tech stacks. You will also be expected to Identify, design, and implement improvements including re-designing infrastructure for greater scalability, optimizing data delivery and automate continuous integration and deployment processes/pipelines.
- The incumbent is also expected to partner with various stakeholders, bring scientific rigor to design and develop high quality software.
- She / He also must have excellent verbal and written communication skills and be comfortable working in an entrepreneurial, ‘startup’ environment within a larger company.
What you will do
- Develop solutions for Epsilon that will deliver high quality personalized recommendations across different channels to our customers
- Working with Data science team to ensure seamless integration and support of machine learning models.
- Build the infrastructure required for optimal extraction, transformation, and loading of data from a wide variety of data sources using SQL and AWS ‘big data’ technologies.
- Develop end-to-end (Data/Dev/MLOps) pipelines based on in-depth understanding of cloud platforms, AI/ML lifecycle, and business problems to ensure solutions are delivered efficiently and sustainably.
- Collaborate with other members of the team to ensure high quality deliverables
- Learning and implementing the latest design patterns in software engineering
- Experience with both structured and unstructured data, and Hadoop, Apache Spark, or similar technologies
- Good understanding of Data Modeling, Data Warehouse, Data Catalog concepts and tools
- Experience with Data Lake architectures, and with combining structured and unstructured data into unified representations
- Able to identify, join, explore, and examine data from multiple disparate sources and formats
- Ability to reduce large quantities of unstructured or formless data and get it into a form in which it can be analyzed
- Ability to deal with data imperfections such as missing values, outliers, inconsistent formatting, etc.
- Ability to manipulate large datasets, (millions of rows, thousands of variables)
- Ability to write code in programming languages such as Python/NodeJs, PySpark and shell script on Linux
- Familiarity with software development methodology such as Agile/Scrum
- Love to learn new technologies, keep abreast of the latest technologies within the cloud architecture, and drive your organization to adapt to emerging best practices
Architecture and Infrastructure
- Architectural design experience on AWS.
- Experience in delivering software with AWS EC2, S3, EMR/Glue, Lambda, Data Pipeline, CloudFormation, Redshift etc.
- Good knowledge of working in UNIX/LINUX systems
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering and related field with 2+ years of similar experience
- Tech Stack: Python, PySpark, Micro services, Docker, Serverless Frameworks.
- Hands on experience building ETL workflows/pipelines
- Experience in relational and non-relational databases and SQL (NoSQL is a plus).
- Experience with Cloud technologies (AWS or Azure)
- Experience building Data and CI/CD/MLOps pipelines
- Familiarity with Airflow and MLFlow tools
- Familiarity with automated unit/integration test frameworks
- Experience working on AdTech or MarTech technologies is added advantage
- Knowledge of machine learning algorithms and concepts and implementation will be a plus
- Good written and spoken communication skills, team player.
- Strong analytic thought process and ability to interpret findings
In addition, the candidate should have strong business acumen, and interpersonal and communication skills, yet also be able to work independently. He/she should be able to communicate findings and the way techniques work in a manner that all stakeholders, both technical and non-technical, will understand.
* Salary range is an estimate based on our salary survey 💰
Tags: Agile Airflow Architecture AWS Azure Big Data CI/CD Data management Data warehouse Docker EC2 Engineering ETL Hadoop Lambda Linux Machine Learning MLFlow ML models MLOps Node.js NoSQL Pipelines Privacy PySpark Python RDBMS Redshift Scrum Spark SQL Unstructured data
Perks/benefits: Career development Startup environment
More jobs like this
Ho Chi Minh City, … Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam Full TimeSenior Senior-levelUSD 55K - 102K * USD 55K+ *
Career development Flex hours Salary bonus Startup environment Team events +1
Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam Full TimeSenior Senior-levelUSD 55K - 102K * USD 55K+ *
Career development Flex hours Salary bonus Startup environment Team events +1
Explore more AI/ML/Data Science career opportunities
Find open roles in Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning (ML), Natural Language Processing (NLP), Computer Vision (CV), Data Engineering, Data Analytics, Big Data, and Data Science in general, filtered by job title or popular skill, toolset and products used.
- Open Junior Data Scientist jobs
- Open Power BI Developer jobs
- Open Data Analytics Engineer jobs
- Open Data Engineer (Remote) jobs
- Open Senior Data Analyst (Bangkok Based, relocation provided) jobs
- Open Director, Data Engineering jobs
- Open Staff Data Scientist jobs
- Open Lead Data Analyst jobs
- Open Marketing Data Analyst jobs
- Open Junior Data Engineer jobs
- Open Data Manager jobs
- Open Principal Data Scientist jobs
- Open Product Data Analyst jobs
- Open Big Data Engineer jobs
- Open Head of Data Science jobs
- Open Computer Vision Engineer jobs
- Open Machine Learning Scientist jobs
- Open BI Analyst jobs
- Open Data Analyst, Partner Development - (Statistics/ML/BI) (Bangkok-based, relocation provided) jobs
- Open Associate Data Analyst- Customer Experience Group | Bangkok-based jobs
- Open Senior Data Analyst, Partner Development - (Statistics/ML/BI) (Bangkok-based, relocation provided) jobs
- Open Senior Data Architect jobs
- Open Data Analyst (Statistics/Python/BI) (Bangkok-based, relocation provided) jobs
- Open Sr Data Engineer jobs
- Open MLOps Engineer jobs
- Open Excel-related jobs
- Open Consulting-related jobs
- Open Business Intelligence-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open Hadoop-related jobs
- Open Data visualization-related jobs
- Open Data management-related jobs
- Open Data quality-related jobs
- Open Finance-related jobs
- Open Privacy-related jobs
- Open ML models-related jobs
- Open Airflow-related jobs
- Open Snowflake-related jobs
- Open Scala-related jobs
- Open Kafka-related jobs
- Open Deep Learning-related jobs
- Open Data warehouse-related jobs
- Open PhD-related jobs
- Open Git-related jobs
- Open Streaming-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open NoSQL-related jobs
- Open Docker-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open CI/CD-related jobs