Senior Consultant - Data Science & Analytics
Sia PartnersSia Partners is a next-generation consulting firm focused on delivering superior value and tangible results to its clients as they navigate the digital revolution. We guide their projects and initiatives in strategy, business transformation,...
Sia Partners is a next-generation consulting firm focused on delivering superior value and tangible results to its clients as they navigate the digital revolution. With over 2,400 consultants in 17 countries, we will generate an annual turnover of USD 300 million for the current fiscal year. Our global footprint and our expertise in more than 30 sectors and services allow us to enhance our clients' businesses worldwide.
We guide their projects and initiatives in strategy, business transformation, IT & digital strategy, and Data Science. As the pioneer of Consulting 4.0, we develop consulting bots and integrate AI in our solutions.
You will also contribute to internal data science projects hosted on Heka, our internal accelerator for data science projects: https://www.heka.ai/en
As part of the global data science team, you will contribute to the development of various solutions designed to address our clients’ needs.
- Partner with our client’s leadership teams, engineers, program managers and data analysts to understand business needs.
- Steer a small team or work independently on client projects with support of senior leadership
- Identify, acquire, process and explore relevant data sources.
- Analyze large amounts of structured and unstructured information to discover trends and patterns.
- Use your data analytics and data science expertise to derive valuable insights from datasets, build predictive models and machine-learning algorithms.
- Communicate at scale, through multiple mediums: presentations, dashboards, datasets, bots and more.
- Propose solutions and strategies to business challenges.
- Collaborate with engineering and product development teams.
- Contribute to a broad range of projects and deliverables, including models, algorithms, datasets, measurements, services, tools and processes.
- Evangelize data science in the region by contributing to training & upskilling
- Contribute to business development activities such as building proposals, conducting research, and driving thought leadership
- 3+ years’ experience as a Data Scientist or Data analyst (ideally in consulting)
- At least a bachelor’s or equivalent degree in a relevant area of study (Data Science, Business Analytics, Statistics, Economics or a related field of study) from a top university
- Good skills in Python and ideally another analytical language (e.g., R, SQL)
- Problem-solving aptitude and strong business acumen
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- English fluency. As you will be working with our regional offices in Hong Kong and Japan, additional regional languages is a plus (e.g., Cantonese, Mandarin, Japanese)
- Strong plus: Experience with data visualization tools (e.g., Tableau, PowerBI, R-shiny)
- Strong plus: Good understanding of statistical techniques and concepts
- Strong plus: Knowledge of Machine Learning techniques or optimization
What do we offer?
- Competitive salary & top tier benefits
- Training resources to further develop yourself as an expert in your discipline
- Opportunity to work with top tier clients in financial services, retail, and other sectors in SG and beyond
- Dynamic environment with many opportunities to take on responsibilities usually reserved for more experienced professionals
Sia Partners is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment, including hiring, promotion, remuneration, or discipline, are based solely on performance, competence, conduct, or business needs.
* Salary range is an estimate based on our salary survey 💰
Tags: Business Analytics Consulting Consulting firm Data Analytics Data visualization Economics Engineering Machine Learning Power BI Python R Research SQL Statistics Tableau
Perks/benefits: Career development Competitive pay Team events
More jobs like this
Bangkok Bangkok Full TimeSenior Senior-levelUSD 92K - 130K * USD 92K+ *
Data Analyst, Partner Development - (Statistics/ML/BI) (Bangkok-based, relocation provided)Business Intelligence Computer Science Data analysis Data Analytics Data Mining Data visualization Economics +11
Career development Team events
Explore more AI/ML/Data Science career opportunities
Find open roles in Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning (ML), Natural Language Processing (NLP), Computer Vision (CV), Data Engineering, Data Analytics, Big Data, and Data Science in general, filtered by job title or popular skill, toolset and products used.
- Open Junior Data Scientist jobs
- Open Power BI Developer jobs
- Open Data Analytics Engineer jobs
- Open Data Engineer (Remote) jobs
- Open Senior Data Analyst (Bangkok Based, relocation provided) jobs
- Open Director, Data Engineering jobs
- Open Staff Data Scientist jobs
- Open Lead Data Analyst jobs
- Open Marketing Data Analyst jobs
- Open Junior Data Engineer jobs
- Open Data Manager jobs
- Open Principal Data Scientist jobs
- Open Product Data Analyst jobs
- Open Big Data Engineer jobs
- Open Head of Data Science jobs
- Open Computer Vision Engineer jobs
- Open Machine Learning Scientist jobs
- Open BI Analyst jobs
- Open Data Analyst, Partner Development - (Statistics/ML/BI) (Bangkok-based, relocation provided) jobs
- Open Associate Data Analyst- Customer Experience Group | Bangkok-based jobs
- Open Senior Data Analyst, Partner Development - (Statistics/ML/BI) (Bangkok-based, relocation provided) jobs
- Open Senior Data Architect jobs
- Open Data Analyst (Statistics/Python/BI) (Bangkok-based, relocation provided) jobs
- Open Sr Data Engineer jobs
- Open MLOps Engineer jobs
- Open Excel-related jobs
- Open Consulting-related jobs
- Open Business Intelligence-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open Hadoop-related jobs
- Open Data visualization-related jobs
- Open Data management-related jobs
- Open Data quality-related jobs
- Open Finance-related jobs
- Open Privacy-related jobs
- Open ML models-related jobs
- Open Airflow-related jobs
- Open Snowflake-related jobs
- Open Scala-related jobs
- Open Kafka-related jobs
- Open Deep Learning-related jobs
- Open Data warehouse-related jobs
- Open PhD-related jobs
- Open Git-related jobs
- Open Streaming-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open NoSQL-related jobs
- Open Docker-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open CI/CD-related jobs