Do you like to boast about your Excel skills? Do you monitor and manage budgets throughout a project lifecycle? If you love keeping projects on track and helping others achieve their goals then you could be Fivesky’s next Budget Analyst
What you do:
- Handle multiple priorities and take ownership and accountability of key deliverables
- Live in the numbers, analyzing data and are responsible for budget Analysis
- Use Excel's powerful features (Pivot Tables, VLookup, If Functions) to help management keep projects on time and within budget.
- Create and deliver management reporting and put together PowerPoint presentations to present the data
- Communicate and present at meeting all of the time and have the ability to influence, and help drive change throughout the organization, across departments and all levels
- Work closely with leadership, analyzing the budget in order to to inform and keep a major company initiative on time and take action and deliver solutions which enable stakeholders to make the best decisions
- Oversee programs and projects to ensure business targets meet deliverables and hitting software capitalization goals
- Support organizational activities which include cost center and department structure maintenance, related leadership presentations, and other related activities
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Business Administration or Finance or equivalent experience
Who you are:
- 3+ years of experience in Finance Business Management and provide some accounting oversight of (budgets, forecasting, etc.)
- 3+ years of experience with Excel (Pivot Tables, VLookup, If Functions) to help management keep track of timelines and budget.
- 3+ years of experience creating and delivering reports to management
- 3+ years of experience creating PowerPoint decks and presentations from Excel data
It would be Great if you also had:
- Tableau or Power BI or QlikView
At Fivesky, our employees are our greatest asset and the focal point around which we operate; therefore, we always want the best for our employees. In addition to offering competitive compensation plans and long-term career opportunities, we offer an attractive mix of benefit plans to our employees that include provisions for vacation, holiday pay, and sick days.
Fivesky is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a full-time, direct employment opportunity in Montreal. Salary is open based on experience and qualifications.