Summer Internship - Data Science / Advanced Analytics
Los Angeles, CA, United States
Part Time Internship Entry-level / Junior USD 40K - 44K
The Team One C.O.R.E.
C = COLLABORATIVE
We work together to get better stuff done than we could alone.
O = OPTIMISTIC
Honest and confident in our quest forward; believing the impossible is possible.
R = RESULTS-DRIVEN
Creativity is always in service of results and never for its own sake.
E = ENTREPRENEURIAL
Blow up the establishment. Shoot for the moon.
Team One is a full-service advertising agency specializing in premium brands headquartered in Los Angeles with offices in Dallas, Atlanta, Chicago, New York, and Boise. Our first campaign in 1987 was responsible for one of the most notable brand launches and helped make Lexus one of the automotive industry’s greatest success stories. In addition to Lexus, we have a diverse portfolio of clients like Ste. Michelle Wine Estates, The Ritz-Carlton, KB Homes, and more. Creating an environment that inspires great ideas is something we’re passionate about, so we’re thrilled to have been on “Best Places to Work” lists by Ad Age and Outside Magazine as well as Fast Company’s “Best Workplaces for Innovators” list.
As a Data Science / Analytics Intern, you’ll be part of the team that is responsible for analyzing data to report on campaigns’ performance and uncover trends and insights that help guide the agency’s creative work. You’ll get a hands-on introduction to working at an advertising agency and be immersed in the craft of creating marketing campaigns for clients. You’ll gain a comprehensive understanding of our business, work on real client deliverables, receive 1-on-1 mentorship from experienced advertising industry professionals, develop your professional skills to meet day-to-day agency and client expectations, and more.
Skills / Abilities we’re looking for:
- Passion for the marketing and advertising industry
- Enthusiasm and a thirst for knowledge
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to stay organized, multi-task, and be proactive
- Strong problem solving skills
- Ability to collaborate well with internal team members
- Experience with Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
During your time with us, you will:
- Learn the fundamentals of data science and advanced analytics in advertising
- Uncover data and trends that guide the development of creative work
- Gain exposure to numerous different disciplines within Team One – learning the roles and responsibilities of each department
- Dates: June 6th – August 4th
- Hourly pay of $20 / hour
- 4 day work week (32 hours) Monday – Thursday (Enjoy Fridays off!)
- Hybrid program – 2 days a week in office, so you’ll need to be located in the city of your internship for the summer
- Open to college juniors, seniors (graduating in 2024 and 2025), and recent grads
- Internship applications must be submitted by March 6th, 2023
If you want to gain valuable hands-on experience, get an insider introduction to working at an advertising agency, and have a great time this summer, apply today!
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Compensation Range: $15.38 - $22.36 /hr. This is the pay range the Company believes it will pay for this position at the time of this posting. Consistent with applicable law, compensation will be determined based on the skills, qualifications, and experience of the applicant along with the requirements of the position, and the Company reserves the right to modify this pay range at any time. This role may be eligible to participate in our freelancer/temporary employee medical plan through a third-party benefits administration system once certain criteria have been met. This role may also qualify for participation in our 401(k) plan after eligibility criteria have been met.
Perks/benefits: Career development
More jobs like this
Explore more AI/ML/Data Science career opportunities
Find open roles in Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning (ML), Natural Language Processing (NLP), Computer Vision (CV), Data Engineering, Data Analytics, Big Data, and Data Science in general, filtered by job title or popular skill, toolset and products used.
- Open Junior Data Scientist jobs
- Open Power BI Developer jobs
- Open Data Analytics Engineer jobs
- Open Data Engineer (Remote) jobs
- Open Senior Data Analyst (Bangkok Based, relocation provided) jobs
- Open Director, Data Engineering jobs
- Open Staff Data Scientist jobs
- Open Lead Data Analyst jobs
- Open Marketing Data Analyst jobs
- Open Junior Data Engineer jobs
- Open Data Manager jobs
- Open Principal Data Scientist jobs
- Open Product Data Analyst jobs
- Open Big Data Engineer jobs
- Open Head of Data Science jobs
- Open Computer Vision Engineer jobs
- Open Machine Learning Scientist jobs
- Open BI Analyst jobs
- Open Data Analyst, Partner Development - (Statistics/ML/BI) (Bangkok-based, relocation provided) jobs
- Open Associate Data Analyst- Customer Experience Group | Bangkok-based jobs
- Open Senior Data Analyst, Partner Development - (Statistics/ML/BI) (Bangkok-based, relocation provided) jobs
- Open Senior Data Architect jobs
- Open Data Analyst (Statistics/Python/BI) (Bangkok-based, relocation provided) jobs
- Open Sr Data Engineer jobs
- Open MLOps Engineer jobs
- Open Excel-related jobs
- Open Consulting-related jobs
- Open Business Intelligence-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open Hadoop-related jobs
- Open Data visualization-related jobs
- Open Data management-related jobs
- Open Data quality-related jobs
- Open Finance-related jobs
- Open Privacy-related jobs
- Open ML models-related jobs
- Open Airflow-related jobs
- Open Snowflake-related jobs
- Open Scala-related jobs
- Open Kafka-related jobs
- Open Deep Learning-related jobs
- Open Data warehouse-related jobs
- Open PhD-related jobs
- Open Git-related jobs
- Open Streaming-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open NoSQL-related jobs
- Open Docker-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open CI/CD-related jobs