Palo Alto, California, United States
We’d love to hear from you if you are looking for:
- Start-up energy working with a brilliant and passionate team
- $300 billion market opportunity
- Exponential growth (6 straight quarters of 50-100%+ quarter over quarter growth)
- Open communication environment based on high integrity values
- Rockstar teammates. You will be working with a strong team with prior work experience at Amazon, Microsoft, Alibaba, Nivida, Huawei, etc.
Jerry.ai is building the first financial platform for your car that helps people optimize the cost and experience of owning a car (making ownership easy & affordable). We have started with helping people optimize the cost of car insurance and our vision is to help people in every aspect of car ownership. Since our product launch, we have been growing really fast for the past 18 months and our users love the product (rating 4.5 in the app store).
Jerry.ai is founded by serial entrepreneurs who previously built and scaled YourMechanic (“Uber for car repair,” the nation’s largest on-demand car repair company). We are based in Silicon Valley and have offices in Palo Alto, Toronto, and Buffalo. We are backed by Y-combinator, SV Angel, Funders Club, and many other prominent Silicon Valley Investors.
A few examples of the projects that we are working on:
- Create smart prediction engine for customer's insurance coverage needs
- Build predictive models on customer purchase behavior based on large data set
- Use telematics tracking to build customer driving risk profile
- Identify valuable data sources and automate collection processes
- Undertake preprocessing of structured and unstructured data
- Analyze large amounts of information to discover trends and patterns
- Build predictive models and machine-learning algorithms
- Combine models through ensemble modeling
- Present information using data visualization techniques
- Propose solutions and strategies to business challenges
- Extensive experience with SQL
- B.S. or M.S. in a quantitative field required. PhD in similar fields a plus.
- 1-3 years experience with Statistical/Machine Learning, NLP, Deep Learning
- Strong programming skills. Able to write algorithms needed for modeling and prediction that deals with advanced data structures.
- Follow Data Science literature and advancements. The most successful candidates possess the ability to apply cutting edge advancements in Data Science methodologies to relevant business problems.
- SF bay area