Associate Director, Decision Sciences
Chicago, IL, United States
As the Human Experience Company, we are a global media agency that believes in the alchemy of people and technology to create experiences people love and actions brands need. It’s in our DNA. We’re powered by the strength of our innovative, driven and intelligent people who are deeply passionate about achieving best-in-class results on behalf of our clients –some of the world’s leading marketers.
We value you and the work you do. We work hard, but also enjoy scores of perks rooted in our legacy of having one of the strongest agency cultures. Our top-notch health insurance plans and paid time off allow you much-needed time to recharge and achieve the work-life balance you need to bring your absolute best self to work.
- Conduct organizational studies and evaluations, design systems and procedures, conduct work simplification, and prepare operations and procedures to assist management in operating more efficiently and effectively.
- Execute, manage, and deliver best-in-class measurement to inform media buying.
- Lead discussions around KPI development, and technology integrations that can improve efficiency, range or quality of data, or support new media.
- Guides internal and client teams on using comprehensive data visualization to build meaningful stories that influence decision-making.
- Develop data strategies and playbooks related to next-generation targeting.
- Collaborate with client contacts to establish deep knowledge of client’s business goals and challenges.
- Develop client Learning Agendas and construct and execute "test and learn" measurement and consumer research roadmaps tied business questions and key performance goals.
- Translate data effectively to inform media planning, targeting and budget allocations and ensure client advertising investment is optimized to drive results.
- Support media and audience analytics activities including developing precision audience recommendation for campaigns and mining target audience data for relevant and actionable insights.
- Command expertise in media concepts, terminology, media math and media plan execution.
- Lead and support media teams using syndicated data and proprietary tools to drive media targeting and budget allocations.
- Manage, mentor, and development of direct reports.
- Drive day-to-day insights & analytics efforts while contributing to larger cross-brand learning roadmaps.
Employer will accept Master’s degree in Marketing, Advertising, Business, Engineering, Statistics, Economics, Sociology or related field, and two years of work experience in job offered or two years of work experience in a related occupation. Experience must include one year of experience with each of the following:
- Experience in leading performance analysis of media campaigns.
- Experience with multi-touch attribution models such as Visual IQ and Neustar MTA.
- Experience using tools such as Excel (VBA), SPSS and R.
- Experience working with Ad Servers such as Google DoubleClick Manager, Sizmek and Flashtalking.
- Identification of appropriate performance indicators for cross-channel measurement.
- Experience using tools such as Tableau, Google Data Studio, Datorama.
- Experience working with digital analytics platforms and/or platform data such as Google Analytics, Facebook, Adobe Analytics.
- Experience using tag management tools such as Google Tag Manager and Kochava.
Must be available to work on projects at various, unanticipated sites throughout the United States.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Contact: In order to be considered for this position, you must send resume to Mark.Fowler@publicismedia.com. Must reference job 6630.5149.3.
* Salary range is an estimate based on our salary survey 💰
Tags: Data Studio Data visualization Economics Engineering Excel Mathematics R Research Statistics Tableau
Perks/benefits: Career development
More jobs like this
Remote, REMOTE, United States Remote, REMOTE, United States Full TimeMid Mid-levelUSD 51K - 93K USD 51K+
Adtalem Global Education
Associate Data ScientistConsulting D3 Data Analytics Data Mining Data visualization Econometrics Machine Learning +8
401(k) matching Career development Flex vacation Health care Insurance
United States - Remote United States - Remote Full TimeMid Mid-levelUSD 140K - 180K USD 140K+
Oura Health Ltd
Machine Learning Data ScientistArchitecture AWS Computer Science Distributed Systems Engineering Machine Learning PhD +6
Career development Competitive pay Equity Fertility benefits Flex hours +9
Explore more AI/ML/Data Science career opportunities
Find open roles in Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning (ML), Natural Language Processing (NLP), Computer Vision (CV), Data Engineering, Data Analytics, Big Data, and Data Science in general, filtered by job title or popular skill, toolset and products used.
- Open Junior Data Scientist jobs
- Open Power BI Developer jobs
- Open Data Analytics Engineer jobs
- Open Data Engineer (Remote) jobs
- Open Senior Data Analyst (Bangkok Based, relocation provided) jobs
- Open Director, Data Engineering jobs
- Open Staff Data Scientist jobs
- Open Lead Data Analyst jobs
- Open Marketing Data Analyst jobs
- Open Junior Data Engineer jobs
- Open Data Manager jobs
- Open Principal Data Scientist jobs
- Open Product Data Analyst jobs
- Open Big Data Engineer jobs
- Open Head of Data Science jobs
- Open Computer Vision Engineer jobs
- Open Machine Learning Scientist jobs
- Open BI Analyst jobs
- Open Data Analyst, Partner Development - (Statistics/ML/BI) (Bangkok-based, relocation provided) jobs
- Open Associate Data Analyst- Customer Experience Group | Bangkok-based jobs
- Open Senior Data Analyst, Partner Development - (Statistics/ML/BI) (Bangkok-based, relocation provided) jobs
- Open Senior Data Architect jobs
- Open Data Analyst (Statistics/Python/BI) (Bangkok-based, relocation provided) jobs
- Open Sr Data Engineer jobs
- Open MLOps Engineer jobs
- Open Excel-related jobs
- Open Consulting-related jobs
- Open Business Intelligence-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open Hadoop-related jobs
- Open Data visualization-related jobs
- Open Data management-related jobs
- Open Data quality-related jobs
- Open Finance-related jobs
- Open Privacy-related jobs
- Open ML models-related jobs
- Open Airflow-related jobs
- Open Snowflake-related jobs
- Open Scala-related jobs
- Open Kafka-related jobs
- Open Deep Learning-related jobs
- Open Data warehouse-related jobs
- Open PhD-related jobs
- Open Git-related jobs
- Open Streaming-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open NoSQL-related jobs
- Open Docker-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open CI/CD-related jobs